Chapter 1: Letters

"Wake up, bro!" Girl's shout was heard.

Harry rolled onto his back and tried to remember the dream he had been having. It had been a good one. There had been a flying motorcycle in it. He had a funny feeling he'd had the same dream before. The door opened and the girl walked in. She had green eyes, but they were much brighter than Harry's, her white hair were tied in ponitail. She wasn't much older than Harry, a few days, actually. She pouted at her adoptive brother's sleeping form.

"C'mon, Harry," she tried to pull him out of bed, "Mommy said we wouldn't go to the zoo until you wake up!"

"Ellie, I'm up," Harry deadpanned. Looking behind she noticed that he was standing now. She blushed green.

"Alrighty then," Ellie said, trying to change the topic, "everyone is in the kitchen," she ran out of the room.

Harry shook his head and dressed up. He took on T-shirt with blue and white stripes, blue jeans. When he was dressed he went down the hall into the kitchen.

Near the frying pan was standing a woman. She looked young, especially for a mother of two eleven years old kids. She had pale skin and green eyes. The most interesting thing was her hair. They were bright blue. She saw Harry and smirked.

"Morning, sleepyhead"

"Morning, mom," Harry said, sitting at the table. His father was sitting nearby, his face hidden by newspaper, with his legs on the table. Danny greeted Harry as well. His wife put the plates on the table, then hit him slightly on the head with tea spoon.

"Ouch! What was that for, Em?" Danny asked, rubbing sore place. Kids snickered.

"Legs off," Ember smirked.

At that moment the telephone rang and Danny went to answer it. The rest of the family was eating, Ellie being the most eager of all. She liked zoo. Danny walked in, looking angry.

"What is it, Danny?" Ember asked.

"Walker," he growled, shaking his head, "sometimes I think he lets prisoners out willingly"

"Maybe he does," Harry said.

"Even if he hates me, he can't do it," Danny responded, "it's against his obsession, after all"

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Oh, I'll open!" Ellie said and ran to the door.

A moment later, Ellie's best friend Mabel walked in. It wasn't surprise to anyone that they got along, too much similarities in character. Her brother, however, was too nosy in Danny's opinion.

Harry was worried. The problem was, strange things often happened around him.

Once, some clumsy barber made a horrible haircut to him. Harry spent a sleepless night imagining school the next day. Next morning, however, he had gotten up to find his hair exactly as it had been before barber had sheared it off.

Another time, Ember bought him a new sweater. But the harder Harry tried the smaller it seemed to become, until finally it might have fitted a hand puppet, but certainly wouldn't fit Harry.

But today, nothing was going to go wrong.

While he drove, Danny talked with his wife. About a lot of things, but rephrased, since there was non-family member. Suddenly motorcycle overtook them.

"...one day it will end badly," Danny said.

"I had a dream about a motorcycle," said Harry, remembering suddenly, "It was flying"

"Well, dreams are weird," Ellie said, shrugging.

It was a very sunny Saturday and the zoo was crowded with families. Every member of the group bought ice cream. It is nice, Harry thought, licking his chocolate one as they watched a gorilla scratching its head who looked remarkably like his cousin, except that it wasn't blond. Harry wondered for a second about Dursleys, but then shook his head.