BEFORE THE STORM

After 5 years...

In a coffee shop nearby, Arthit was spending his break from his hectic day at work. This is his second cup of coffee from the time he ate his breakfast for the day. That's how busy he was; he never had a chance to even drink anything while working.

While staring blankly, he notices a nearby magazine stand in the shop. He was just checking the magazines they have when he found a magazine whose cover picture was a young bachelor sitting in a very elegant chair, with a devilish eyes and an evil smirk that would turned every woman on.

"What a sight

"What a sight." Arthit thought to himself and sigh. It was a magazine about the rising CEO's and businessman all around Asia and the world that made on top 5 of the list of Billionaire's and successful businessmen. After finishing his coffee he asked the staff if he can buy a copy of the magazine his reading and the staff gladly provide him a newer copy, he can have.

After his break, his back in his work again. Its been like this, a routine he maintains in order to have a harmonious work and life in Singapore. Yes, after he left and breakup with Kongpob. He left Thailand to accepted an offer in Singapore from his senior P'Tum who was transferred in Singapore as General Manager of a construction company and since Arthit has been looking for an excuse to leave Thailand, he grab the opportunity and left Thailand right away. He is the Senior Engineer of the company and has been working hard this passed years.

Knock Knock Knock someone was knocking on the door of his office. "Please come in." Arthit said a little bit louder in order for the other party to hear outside.

"Arthit, do you have a minute?" asked by the person on the door, and when Arthit realized, it was his senior he wai and put his folders of work aside.

"Yes P'Tum, what's the matter?" Arthit asked.

"Something came up. And the Head Office needed both of us to attend the meeting tomorrow" he said. "Can you leave tonight? I already bought tickets for us" he asked.

"What?" Arthit was shocked. "I mean, do we need to leave the country?" he asked.

"Yes, the meeting is in Thailand" P'Tum explained. "I thought you've already read my memo? that I'm going to be out of town till Friday because of the meeting?" he continued.

"Ahmm" Arhtit recheck his emails. "Yeah, I did but why?... I mean, why including me?" Arthit explained.

"I don't know" P'tum said. "Just tell me are you okay tonight? So I can confirm."

"Alright... I'm okay tonight" Arthit finally said. "I'll just need to finish this and pack my things" he explained.

"Okay" P'Tum said and left his office. "Oh, and before I forget, we will be staying till Sunday okay?"

He just nodded. And take a note to check his schedules and told his secretary about the changes.  

After a few hours, he left the office to get his things in his apartment. Rush to the airport to meet P'Tum and left Singapore for the meeting tomorrow.

***

That's the 1st chapter... phew!!
I already wreck my head on this... I forgot how they met again they just started fighting in my head...
I feel dizzy....
Anyhow... thank you for reading...
and pls do support me... tnx.. XOXO