Chapter 7

P.S. all conversations in italic are spoken in Japanese. Enjoy. 😍😍😍

***

Monday morning...

It was really nice to have my P, snuggle in my arms. The beach and the sunrise was really nice to see specially if his here now in your arms safe and sound. But I need to get up this hell week just got started and I just want to sleep here with my Oon.

Knock knock knock

"I'm sorry to wake you up, young master but..." Kongpob glared to the person who just entered early in the morning, stopping him from saying anything that would wake his Oon. Kongpob motion his assistant to leave as he got up without letting Arthit know.

After Kongpob close the door, he walk to a nearby chair.

"I'm sorry, young master" his assistant started again.

"You don't need to say sorry everytime you interrupt anything I do, you already know me. And stop calling me young master, Kouki" Kongpob said allowing his assistant to relax a little.

"The lady and the master already spoke with them and they deny any cooperation due to the offer of the other party" Kouki started the report, knowing that his master will never be please about the current situation.

"And what do they demand?" Kongpob said, without any emotions. He feels more headache is coming with the result of the plans.

"Nothing, Sir" Kouki-san said. He knows more than anyone that his young master will never back down on this situation now that he is the head of the group in Thailand.

"Will talk about this later" Kongpob said, hearing that his lover is already up in their room, he heard Arthit called him as they speak. "Leave for now, I'll see you in the office" Kongpob got up and leave his assistant to tend his lover's call.

"Good morning, P" Kongpob said in his most sweetest voice, to masked his stress mood. He kiss Arthit's forehead and snuggle back to bed, embracing his half awake lover. Enjoying their current position, Arthit snuggle in his arms and his hand on Kongpob chest, he decide to wait for his lover to fully wake up and not interrupt his dreams for now. Kongpob also hold his hands and kiss it, thanking his lover's warm and love that he gives to him.

After a few minutes, Arthit woke up and said "Aren't you going already? Your not even dress yet" Arthit was rubbing his eyes, staring back to his lover who looks like he's enjoying this moment.

"Good morning, P" Kongpob said again in his most sweetest voice and wearing his widest smile. "You need to get up now Ai'Oon or you'll be late for work" he continued.

"And you too" Arthit said, but instead of getting irritated he smiled back to Kongpob and kiss him in his cheeks before getting up to take a shower. The kissed was to thank his partner from waiting for him to wake up.

After a few minutes, they're already enjoying their breakfast together before leaving for work.

On the way to work, Kongpob started intertwining their hands while staring outside of the window. While Arthit on the other han was silent all this time, stared to their hands and wondered to himself if this moment could last or not.