Chapter 4.2

Staring at his dark and redden eyes, I wondered why he looked tired, like he was unable to sleep for a few days. His expressionless eyes staring back at me.

Following him to a condominium located at the 10th floor of this 5 star hotel, I entered large modern style room, mostly composed of black and white. He gestured me to sit down on the black sofa. The party and where we stay are the same hotel, The Continental. The hotel is very well know in the country for giving luxurious accommodations for elite people, businessmen's, well known people and celebrities. And one of the hotels SGC is owned by.

"P'Arthit, I'm sorry. I only have coffee and water in this room" he said breaking the silence between us. He was at the kitchen counter making coffee for us.

"That's actually fine" I said. "Coffee is fine" I explained.

"So, how's Singapore?" He said. And sit down across facing me while sipping his coffee and I've taken mine as well.

"Ahhmmm..." I feel like crying again, even though he was just asking if I was okay or was I living; pure curiosity, still makes me think like it's an accusation of why I left him even if he'll do everything for me and our relationship. "It was fine" I finally said.

"You're more than fine, I think" he said, still no expression, no signs of anger nor hatred from him. I'd rather let him shout at me, accuse me, or hurt me than this.

"What do you mean?" I tried to compose myself, while sipping the coffee he made for me. The coffee was edible, that was a change. I tried not to be shock though, this is the first time, I drink coffee with him and on top of that he made it and it was edible.

"Was the coffee ok?" he said curious.

"Yes, it was" I said smiling at him. He smiled back but it didn't reach his eyes, still the same expressionless eyes. "Can you explained to me what you said a while ago..." I'm trying to go back to our topic. Unless he wanted to explain why he's not angry at all.

"I've seen you, I always check on you..." he said and then pause. He's staring at me like his looking on something. "I'm trying to let you fulfill your promised to Mae" he said this time looking only on his coffee.

Realization take over on me, so this was the reason why he's not mad. This is why, all this time he never followed nor has asked the right person to give him my location. It was so easy for him, I was just in Singapore, he even stop contacting my parents after a month of chasing after me.

"Y~You knew where I was all this time..." I said. It was not a question but a statement. All this time... "Why?" confused as I suddenly said. "I mean why you didn't... tell me..." confused on what to say. I can't look at him anymore. "Tell me..." I'm almost on the edge of breaking down again, trying to grip on my emotions.

"I was afraid you'll just push me away..." he said. This time he's looking at me, concern on his face now. "You told me to let you go, and somehow with the things I've discovered you would feel bad. If I go after you and appear suddenly" he explained.

"W~What? What do you mean?" I'm already at my limit tears already running from my eyes. I couldn't see clearly anymore, everything is blurry. I tried to wipe my eyes and continue. "I me~ean waaaa~ii?" sobbing in front of him, I covered my face with my hands and continue to cry. I feel so weak, guilty of what I have done to him. He looked tired, I think he already moved on and maybe this time he thinks I'm just a drama queen so he would feel pity and take care of me. I left him because I want a good life for him, loving me will strip him of all that is meant to him. His life, his family, him being the only son ~ the heir of SGC; I couldn't imagine him living with me, suffering because he choose me and not that beautiful woman who cling to his arms like she was his accessory.

Suddenly, a hand grab my shoulders, sit beside me and starts hugging me. Rubbing my back to calm me while hushing near my left ear, when I stop sobbing; he hug me tighter and I hug him back as well. He's bigger now than before, bulkier like he had spent most of his time at the gym, I can feel his muscles at the back even if he is still wearing his suit. He has a boarder shoulder now and I think his more leaner but with a much bigger body than before.

We stayed like that for few more minutes and then he started to explained. He let me go but he intertwined our hands. I notice he looked older now, maybe because of work and his current situation, I guess. He said that his mother told him that she paid me to leave and his sister told him all the things that had happen while he started to rebel and eventually was house arrest by their mom to stop him from causing any trouble. When he found out about it, he was so mad that he even plan on ruining the company that his mother so loved.

I pitied him, I just wished that I was there to help him or even take care of him. He said that he was taken cared by his sisters all this time that I don't need to feel guilty at all. His 2 sisters were forced to marry well known businessmen as well by their mother but they were lucky that their partners were in loved to his sisters as well and had a lovable family. His sisters and their husband supported him all this time as well, they even attended the party a while ago and greeted him of his success. While his sisters were married to their husband, he was also forced to be engaged and marry a japanese tycoon ~ Lady Hannah Yamashita of the Yamashita Group of Companies. He was sent to Japan by his mother to pursue her hand but ended up finding an alliance to solved his problem.

Unknown to everyone, Hannah has been married to his husband and long time partner Thanit "Godt" Itthipat, an actor and model here in Thailand. They have been married for 10 years but because both are well known personality in the entertainment and business world their family decided to hide their current status for their privacy and security, as they have 3 kids already. Hannah decided to help Kong, as she also needed Kong as a decoy for her suitors whom don't seem to understand the word NO from a lady. YGC and SGC started their partnership to support Kong's ascension on becoming the president and CEO of SGC and to abide his mother's wish.

The last wish, is for Kong to have a successor, a son from his future wife. A wish I could never give to Kong, and one of the reasons why his mother never liked me. After a few minutes, Kongpob started to massage his head. A motion that I thought was alarming, I never wish that one day I would see my beloved Kong all stressed out and nursing a headache. I drag him to his bedroom and help him change to a comfortable clothes.

"Do you have any medicines here?" I asked, worried now as I saw him trying to closed his eyes.

"Em brought me some painkillers this morning, can you check on that table?" he point his study desk nearby with his laptop still on. I found the painkiller and let Kong drink it for now and to let him sleep.

"Sleep now" I commanded. "Will continue later, when you feel better already" I said motioning to leave.

"Please don't leave" he said, as I feel he grab my left arm. "Please stay" he beg.

"I will stay..."I said. "Don't worry, I'm not leaving this time to escape you" I finally said with a little smile to encourage my Kong to sleep for now. I'm just worried about his health more than anything, even if I ended up to be the alone, the most important thing is Kong is ok and that his alive and healthy.

Loving him doesn't mean I need to be his partner and his husband or wife. The most important thing is his happy, alive and in good health.

~~~

Leaving the party early was a bad idea... No no no... Please don't follow their examples...

The party is not finish yet, Arthit missed a lot of things you know...

Hope everyone enjoys this update... 5555

To everyone sorry, If I dont reply on your comments but I've read them all. So much thanks to everyone who read, commented and voted. I so love you all. Thank you, It means alot to me.

Hopefully, I'll be able to update more frequently this time. Hope everyone enjoys. XOXO