Catching our flight

Chapter 1 - Moving to Japan

I was in the Casino on the gambling table thing I forgot what is called and you must be thinking of "what my age is?"
well if you must know that I'm 16 years old and you must be thinking in your head is that "what am I doing in a casino?"
Well I was just looking for something to past time and I don't need to worry about me getting to any accidents cause this casino is connected to the hotel I'm staying at so I think it's good.

After all that laughing and talking and shouting I check my phone to the time and it was 1:38 am and I think I know what's going to happen next before I can quietly escape before my so called "date" notice me leaving.

Where are you going? The fun just getting started! He said completely drunk. I can't be here any longer. I said excusing myself. When I was about to go to the elevator my phone ring. As I see who the caller is it was Bushida Yuuma aka my Mom or Dad or my so called overly protective friend.

As I answer the call I heard a scream and it's not like the scream you hear in a horror movie it was much worse that scream is what I always hear if I ever late for my curfew.

IT'S ALREADY PAST 1 AND YOUR STILL NOT HERE! He said as I took my phone away from my ear as he screams top of his lungs.

Meh: in you watch.

Yuuma: it doesn't matter if it's in your watch or in mine just go back to the hotel room immediately.

Meh: yeah...yeah on my way.

As the call ended I enter the elevator and push the number 40 level cause that was the top floor in this building really it is the pent house that Yuuma reserve for us when we arrived in this hotel. As I'm waiting for the elevator to go up more it stop and the door opened in the 36 floor there I see a woman in her fifths enter the elevator and push the level 39. I didn't really pay much attention to her really I Focus on my phone really as I typed away texting my faked friend and I know what your wondering why I still hang out with her is that our families are friends and they want us to be friends.

Us we reached to the 39 floor the women got off and it took only a second to arrive to my destination us the elevator doors open I could see a an angry Mom aka Yuuma.

Your way past your curfew Fumiko. He said now crossing his arms and tapping his feet rapidly. Yeah, yeah I know. I said walking past him to my bed and just lay down my bed . That wasn't a proper answer you know. He said  now standing in front of me and looking down at me. Now place in his both arms at side of my head, his face is inches away on mine and we stayed like that about 20 seconds and I broke the silence.

Even you do this to me everyday of my whole entire life, you won't make me blush. I said to him with a smirk on my face. Yeah I-. As he was about to lift up his head I pulled him back with my hands and we stayed like this for awhile as I spoke. But I can make you. I said whispering that to his ear and he just turn red . He forcefully pulled away from my grip a sink to his emo corner.

Oh...! Come on Yuuma it was just a joke. I said to him while I stand up from my bed and walk over to him tapping him on the shoulder I was pulled to a hug.

I'm sorry. He said while he hug me tight buried his face to my shoulder. For what? I said now hugging him back. For being so strict and yelling at you even though  I'm not even related to you. He said. It's okay Yuuma it's not really a big deal I'm quite thankful for even meeting you. I said. Why? He said. Well...One that I thought that no one would understand me until you came along and number Two is that your always their for me even though time are tough. I said remembering the times he saved me. So I wasn't a...burden to you? He said his voice now stuttering. You weren't a burden to me, you are the only friend who cared for me. I said after I said that he pulled away from me a now looking at me.

I think we should rest now it's getting a little late. He said now standing up offering his hand for me and I took it and he pulled me up and we said our good night to each other and we both got in to our beds and sleep.

(The next day)

I open my eyes to meet them with green ones. Good morning Fumiko! Yuuma Said enthusiastically as the sun hitting my face with a bright light. Agh...! It's to early! I said covering my face with my blanket. Oh come on! He said pulling my blanket away from me and a cold breeze hit my skin cuz I was just waring a short shorts and tank top.

Now get up. He said pulling my two hands to get me to sir up but fail I back down again and he tried again and failed, tried and failed, tried and failed as this scene repeat over and over and over again he finally got me to sit up. What m I going to do with you...? He said sighing.

Come on we have to hurry so we can catch our flight. He said pulling me stand up now but failed again and I just sit down. Can't we just take the jet? I said still has a husky voice. We can't unfortunately cause the jet it's broken somehow and it's still repairing because someone broke 8 glass window with a wine bottle. He said glaring down at me.

It wasn't my fault that I got drunk and broke the Windows! I said defending myself. But when I think about it was kinda my fault cause I drunk to much and Yuuma was just stopping me.

Oh kinda is my fault...hahahahahahaha...I said laughing nervously.

Yeah just get ready, I already pack your bags for you now go. He said while I stand up and enter the bathroom as I scanned the bathroom I saw clothes closed to the sink.