Chapter one~

I was sitting on my couch playing Skyrim when my phone went off.

Can you go to the store and pick up some milk? ~ Mom

Sure, do we need anything else?~ Ruth

Hmm, maybe some chicken as well. Love you. ~ Mom

I saved my game and put on some clothes. I had my VenturainTale shirt and my Hobbit sweatshirt on, as well as some skinny jeans and work boots.

I got into my 1967 Chevy Impala and drove to Walmart. I looked at license plates as a went along. I noticed I was behind a car from Ohio.

"I wonder if they know about Jordan." I said to myself. I pulled into the Walmart parking lot and parked next to the Ohio car. I grabbed my Supernatural purse and went inside.

"Milk and Chicken. Milk and Chicken." I kept repeating to myself. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a familiar face.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!" The person asked.

"Ch-chicken." was all I could say. I had just bumped into Jordan Frye. THE Jordan Frye. The love of my life. I realised I was staring and quickly looked away.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I somehow managed to say. I looked down at my feet and realised that I was wearing shoes that didn't match. Fuck I couldn't talk to the love of my life looking like this.

"That's good. I'm Jordan." He held out his hand. I wished my hands weren't so sweaty, I hope he doesn't notice.

"I'm Ruth." I said griping his hand. He smiled and my heart melted.

"That's one of the prettiest names I've heard."

"Thanks." I was positive my cheeks were a deep red by now. He chuckled and looked at my shirt.

" You're a fan! Wow, I didn't know I had fans as pretty as you!" He looked like he hadn't meant to say that last part.

"Thanks, I guess." I half heartedly laughed, and blushed even more.

"No problem haha." he ran his hand through his hair and looked around.

"Hey listen, I'm gonna be staying at the AmericInn down the street. If you want we could get coffee sometime." He said. I'm lucky I live right next to the hotel.

"I actually live right next to there, so if you want you could come over for a little bit. I mean you could be a serial killer when you aren't making videos but it's a chance I'll take." I rambled. Fuck I really need to stop rambling.

"Okay, I'll give you my number and you can call me after you're done shopping." We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.