chapter 1

Kihyun's day didnt go so well as he kept collapsing at this goddamn formal dinner with lots of richass peoples all over the world .

"Mother , can I please go home ? I'm really tired..." Kihyun keep pleading eventhough he knew his mom wont let him go home,not alone , "no sweetheart I'm sorry but please wait a little more , we are going to meet your father's friend and his family" his mother gently stroke her one and only son's fluffy hair . As they were talking , kihyun's father came with his friend and his family , the rich Son family from Son Coperation , one of the richest company in south korea . "Kihyun , greet them ." His father command sternly yet his tone is actually warm , "ah hello nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Son , I'm Kihyun " he bowed and smiled politely , he actually dont like being around new people , he about to throw up right there and then .

The Son family smiled warmly , "yah hyunwoo ah , greet them too.. This is my son , hyunwoo" Mr Son told them while patting his big buffy and tall son's shoulder . "Ah yes sorry , I'm HyunWoo . Hello Mr and Mrs yoo , and kihyun" he smiled warmly and bowed to three of them as he eyed kihyun , he thought to himself 'eh he kinda cute' . Kihyun was looking at him the whole time and in his mind he was like 'damn hot lol dadddyyyy' kihyun just smiled at him while handing his hand out to shake hand and hyunwoo just gladly take his hand and smiled back . "Ah you two should go and have a bit chitchat , we will call you when everythings done and we are ready to go home alright sweetheart? Dont be a burden to hyunwoo okay?" Mrs yoo told kihyun and just leave even before he got to answer . 'Lol kay mom' he just shrugged and laughed it off .

"So...hey kihyun...what are we gonna do now? Lets sits first you seem tired" hyunwoo offered him a seat and he gladly sat down , "just...talk? Which school do you go? Are you home schooled? Did you go to a mixed school? " kihyun blurted out a lot of questions making the buffy bear laughed "slow down little ones , call me hyung im like 2years older than you and no im not home schooled , and yes i go to mixed school . Ah why dont you recognize me? Im in half of your classes ??? Im so disapointed.." Kihyun was shocked , he rethink his own existent like how cant he remember or even realize they were in the same school , even in the same classes . "I'm sorry i dont really remember..." He just looked down and played with his finger as he midgeting . "Awww no sorry i didnt meant to make you feel bad , so...how are you? Last time i saw you was like 1week ago , you didnt go to school?" , hyunwoo just stared at the smaller boy tiny body and cute features . "I...I got several problems...so I cant..go to school..." His voice sounded so soft , what a fragile and petite little boy . "You are still being bullied?" He ask directly with lots of concerns in his eyes , "h..how did you know? " he felt tears in his eyes as he panicked , he is scared because it was supposed to be a secret . He about to throw up and faint because he was so scared , scared to death someone might found out . "Ah I just heard from some of my friends..h..hey? Are you okay? You dont look good" kihyun quickly stood and ran to the toilet before he can answer  , he is fast but hyunwoo is faster .

Kihyun get in a stall and start throwing up nothing because he dont really eat . He coughed as he felt his throat stung and his heart beat faster making his chest hurt a lot , he just breathed heavily , hyunwoo in the other hand start panicking and slowly pat kihyun's back , "ohmygod are you okay? Whats wrong?" . Kihyun stopped throwing up and just stared weakly at the ground .

The small boy was about to give up and collapsed but he just quickly stood up and walk away . He cant think of anything , his legs seems to gave up but he dont . Hyunwoo was frustrated , he gently pulled kihyun's arm . "Hey lets go i'll acompany you to the car..." Kihyun politely shook his head and refused but he is actually so tired and he can faint anytime now .

"Can you just listen to me?" Hyunwoo lift the younger boy's body bridal styled , he was really didnt expect him to be so light he almost hit him . Kihyun was shocked too he almost screamed , but he wont lol . In that suits and tux shits he just act so sophisticated and hug hyunwoo's neck tightly as they , lol i mean hyunwoo walk to his car and put him there . "Do you have medicines with you? Pills? You should rest and maybe sleep a bit , you want to eat? " . Kihyun just smiled softly and shook his head . "No one knew i have panic disorder so i dont have medicines , i wont sleep its just so impolite and no ...im full" , hyunwoo sat beside him and softly stroking the smaller's hand , "i know you are starving yourself because you are insecure...i know you dont sleep because you studied a lot and i know you kept that as a secret...but its not good for you" . "Are you a stalker?" Kihyun looked at him , cute little confused puppyyy .

Suddenly hyunwoo stopped moving and stared at the cute scenery infront of him .

"Yes maybe I do stalk you"

-

Bitcheh i so dont understand my engrish . Leave like and keep reading lol  .