chapter 2 pt1

I'm back

"yes maybe I do stalk you"

Hyunwoo smirked playfully , "wtaf you is creeeep " kihyun said as he got up to run but he fall back because hyunwoo held his wrist "na uh you ain't going anywhere , let's talk about you right now ,  I have one important question ! " The smaller make a disgusted face and nod "wot is it mate ask right away " , hyunwoo make a judging look and cleared his throat " why are you so fine ? Like fr , you ain't a human ! " . Kihyun's face flushed red by that comment "w-w-what the fuck , I-I'm not  ..." The older just laugh and let go of kihyun's hand . "We should take each other line id , a-and maybe we could... Ya know... hangout or something ? " Kihyun shyly ask while playing with the end of his sleeve .

.

It's been a few weeks since they started talking on LINE .

Kikishark🐹
Hyungggg , let's go out for a movieeee ;(((

                                                  Bearpapi🐻
                                                  Right now ?
Kikishark🐹
Yea rn
                                                bearpapi 🐻 
                            Alright I'm on my way ,
                 makesure you look beautiful

Kikishark🐹
Wdym , I'm always beautiful .

                                                  Bearpapi🐻
                                    Shit . Yes you does .
                                           [seen ✔️18:34]

Hyunwoo laughed when he saw that he had been seenzoned "he must be flustered"  . At the same time , kihyun started squealing while doing his hair "ohmygod I loik him asf ughh my pooooor heaaaaarttttttt aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjs" he was so happy he can't control his voice . He squealed again when one of the maid knock his door "dear your date is here ! Mr son is hereeeeee" , kihyun can hear her giggles and he swear his face turned red as hell "alrightttt " kihyun ran outside and there stood , a very goodlooking sun bear . He almost screamed 'daddyyyy' when he saw hyunwoo .

"Hey beautiful let's go now ! " Hyunwoo beamed , kihyun hug his arm " hey handsome let's go ! " He is suddenly not that shy anymore , they walked to hyunwoo's car and the big bear opened the door for the small hamster , they both got in and are on their way to the cinemas , they talked about things that happened at their school , their father's work place , at home like a couple would do . They arrived at the cinema and kihyun didn't even wait for hyunwoo to open his door for him , he is so excited . "Ohmygod hyung let's buy popcorn , ah let's watch siccin ! And after this let's go to the arcade and-" kihyun's words stucked when hyunwoo suddenly took his small hand and kissed it , "anything for you princess , you are so excited , now let's go ! Let's go let's go !" Kihyun's face turned red , as red as tomato , he smiled happily .
They both got into the cinema and oh how cliche there's only few people there since it's vvip place that have a sofabed seat thingy  for couples  , the smaller hesitate at first but then he was like 'oh fuck it when will I would ever be this near to this goddarn fucker'  , hyunwoo being the flirty asshole he is , he pulled kihyun into a hug with the popcorn on his lap , such a cute date ! 
Kihyun screamed even when there's nothing happen in the movie , he grasp the older's collar and hid his face on the crook of his neck "fuck go awayyyyyyyyy " , shownu just laughed and pat kihyun's head , holding him in his embrace , ah he loves living with kihyun in his life .

•~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

I'm sorry guys this is just a filler , I can't write looooollll  , I think I will update again tomorrow :(  🌸 I'm sorry for any grammatical errors ;(((( ❤️ I was busy with school and other shits , I just finish my exam 2 weeks ago and my brain is still resting and I'm getting ready to face my grades , wow I'm so stressed out I boutta kill myself lolol . It's Eid in few days and I'm busy preparing for it also  aaaaaaaaa I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time , everytime I tried to update my internet would lagg and fuck I hate my internet bye .