Go to sleep

Jeff POV
   "Go to sleep," I said laughing maniacally as I repeatedly stabbed her in the chest. Her screams were so wonderful to hear. Her pleads and cries for me to stop were so lovely. It was like music to my ears. I finally came to a stop when she was no longer making noise. Sirens could be heard in the distance so I decided to take my leave now.
   As I was walking home I passed by many couples, they were holding hands, kissing, or clinging to one another. It was very sweet, not.
   I know you may think I'm heartless, but I assure you that I do have a heart, it's just empty of emotions.
   I hope that one day I will meet a certain someone that fills this empty void in my heart. I know it's hopeless but I can't help but to believe that there is someone out there for me that will fill this empty hole.
   As I walked through the door of the mansion I spotted Ben playing video games by himself. I kinda felt bad for the kid, he's always playing by himself and he's always alone. He must be lonely right?
   I shrug and head up stairs to my room. My room was not too small and not too big, it was the perfect size. There was a queen size bed against a wall but in the middle of it. It was covered in white sheets, and a grey comforter. There was a laptop in the corner next to my bed and a flat screen TV across from my bed. If there was a mini fridge I would never leave.
   I got under the covers and drifted of to sleep.