Sweet Dreams

Ben's POV

   I walked down stairs and was greeted by a shirtless Toby. "Hi Ben," he waved and smiled. I awkwardly smiled back and headed to the kitchen to make myself some pancakes. Toby for some reason was watching me as I cooked.

   "Is something wrong," I asked. He shook his head and smiled again.

  This is so weird why is he watching
me?

Pretty soon the pancakes were done, I was heading out of the kitchen when I bumped into a firm hard chest. I looked up and was met with Jeff looking down at me. I said "sorry." But it sounded more like a question.

"Don't sweat it dude," he rustled my hair with his hand. I looked over to were Toby was sitting and he had an annoyed expression on his face.

I walked over to the couch then sat down. As I was eating my breakfast, Jeff sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh. I looked at him.

"Something wrong Ben?" He asked. I shook my head. Then he whispered, "I could put my hand a little higher if that would be better."

  Oh god. How much higher is he talking? I'm pretty sure I'm blushing hardcore right now.

"I'm going to my r-room." I got up and went upstairs to my room.

I started watching a movie. I was about halfway into it when Jeff came into my room. "Can I help you?"

He crashed his lips on mine. They were warm and soft. I slowly melted into the kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair. He had his hands around my waist. We were both a groaning mess.

His warm tongue grazed my bottom lip and I let it slip inside. His tongue touching every last bit of my wet cavern.
    --------------------
   "Ben, wake up!" Wack!
   "I said, wake up" Wack!

I sat up and saw Jeff standing over me with a pillow in his hand.
It was all just a dream.