Oh No

-Tylo's P.O.V-

The front door opens as voices are heard from downstairs and I look up from my position on the floor in the corner, then look back down after seeing my room...or more what's left of it.

The doorknob of my room jingles and I look up again, looking straight at the door.

"Honey? You there?"

I huff slightly and go back to putting my head on my knees.

I hear a sigh from the other side of the door and footsteps.

About an hour later I get some sort of strentgh back in my legs and I stand up, shakily walking over to my door, breathing heavily.

Shuffling down the stairs I hear my parents talking in the living room so I walk in that direction as soon as I reach the last step.

I lean on the side of the wall and my parents stop talking, my mom standing up when she sees the bruises and cuts on my knuckles and hands.

"Tylo wha-"

"When were you going to tell us?" I say barely above a whisper.

They look at me confused and slightly angry.

"Why did you interrupt me and wha-"

"When were you going to tell us?" I say my voice getting stronger and I look directly at them.

They look taken aback but then anger takes over my mom's face.

"Tylo Tlholela Leyowa what are you talking ab!-"

I raise my hand up at her.

"When were you going to tell me... us... that she was dying?" I look them square in the eyes as I ask this.

They avert their eyes from my gaze and I immediately know.

"Y-you weren't...You weren't going to tell us...were you." I clench my jaw glaring at them.

My mom looks up at me with a sad expression in her eyes.

"We wanted to save you guys th-."

My glare intensifies and I bang my hand against the wall.

"Fucking save it! You weren't going to tell us information as Fucking important as this! because you want to..." I laugh sarcastically at the end of this sentence blindingly mad.

"Just because you wanted to Fucking save us from the emotional roller coaster of knowing thaT OUR SISTER IS DYING!"

My dad flinches slightly and my mom looks down.

"Pathetic."

I turn around and walk back to my room anger fuming in me as I take each step up to my room.

I slam my room door shut and yell out walking to my lamp, throwing it at the wall.

After a while of ruining my room more I open my eyes seeing nothing but the ceiling, bringing my hands up to my face I see all the nasty cuts and bruises running down them...knowing very well that there will be more on my legs.