little and chalenging (Rp)

(I love this theme of little Kieran so I'm sticking with it for another RP)

Kieran was packing up a bag of things seeing as he had found a way to get off on Asguard...and he was planing to use it....he didn't care where it took him he just knew it would be better than here. He finished packing his stuff and headed out of the palace, he was pretty good a being sneaky....

as he made it outside he looked over his shoulder

as he made it outside he looked over his shoulder....he knew his father would come looking for him....but that wasn't going to stop him.... he headed towards where he found the portal to another world. he moved quickly yet in the shadows so as not to be spotted....

he made it to where the portal was and was about to step though when he heard the sound of foot steps... they we're that of guards....probably sent by his father.... he hid and waited for them to pass....but instead he heard them approach.... he hid curling up to make himself smaller behind a rock..... he heard voices, one of them his father's....he peered out to see his  father with a bunch of guards.

-Way to enter the senario number 1-

You we're with loki and the guards searching for Kieran and you notice him peer out from his hiding spot...You?

-Way to enter the senario number 2-

The guards and loki had past but you had been sneaking behind to look for Kieran and you spot him in his hiding spot... You?

(Pick whichever entrance you like  :  )