Getting To Know Eachother (Part 1)

Previously on crappy fanfiction-

"Oh and, sorry for running you over! We honestly didn't see you."

You just smiled and replied," Eh it's fine I guess. At least I found somebody. I've been searching for any other survivors for ages." All four men looked at you confused. "Wait a minute, you made it 7 months without any help? Which hideout were you at if you were alone?" Fun Ghoul asked intrigued. "Hideout? I was just hiding in my flat in Battery City. " All four if them then looked suprised, but then they looked at eachother and a smirk grew on each of their faces. You suddenly felt uneasy.
"So you havent got a killjoy name?" Jet Star said with a smirk. "Nope. Wait is that why you all have weird names?" Party nodded and then explained, "We have them to hide our identity from BLInd. If we used our real names they could find out about our past and use it against us, that's why you need one! He smiled genuinely.

The four of them huddled around each other deciding on a name for you. The boys then parted and Fun piped up with "We are going to have to get to know you more. Then we'll decide on a name m'kay?"
"Okay?"

They all seemed to go back to whatever they were doing so you hobbled around until you found a bandage. You used this to strap your foot in place to make sure it would heal properly. Bored, you walked into the front and noticed the building you were in must be an old diner. Jet Star gave you a quick tour. Party's room, Jet's room, Kobra's room, Fun's room, the main diner room, the diner kitchen full of supplies, the bathroom and the couch room and the room you woke up in which you were told you could stay there. He also hold you about a roof garden thingie but didn't show you. You went into the main diner room.

You found a blunt pencil and some paper. Then, you began to sharpen the pencil with your pocket-knife. You were suprised you didn't lose it in the car crash. Proceeding to sit down at a booth, you began drawing. Your mind didn't know what it was but your hand seemed to. Peacefully they glided across the paper. Slowly the details began to show. A face but covered by storm clouds and lightning. The face was crying but it blended in with rain from the storm. The pencil continued over the clouds adding depth. Drawing was your coping strategy. It distracted you from your thoughts and feelings.

You looked at the drawing then heard a quiet. "That's really good y'know. " You jumped and hit your foot. "OWWW!" Party laughed and you shot him a playful glare. "What's it meant to be?" "A girl in a storm?" You questioned yourself. "No, like what does it meann?" He replied in a childish way. (He is a childish way! XD) "I don't knoww." He sighed and walked away.

You then heard a muahaha from the from the stairs and your drawing gone. "ASSHOLE!" you shouted and sprint hobbled up to the stairs. "Givee it backkk!" You pouted. He stuck his tongue out and ran into his bedroom while you climbed the stairs. On the way you saw a confused Kobra. He then smiled at you. 'Weird' you thought. As you continued hobbling and pushed on Party's door. He was behind it laughing.
Dickhead.

You stepped back ready to hobble sprint into it trying to push it open when a nanosecond before you hit the door the door opened. "Fuckk!" You shouted as you accidently pushed Party over. Kobra and Jet were now watching and laughing their asses off. This caused you to laugh. A lot. You still noticed Party staring at you. Probably because you had just pushed him over and are now laughing like a crazy lady.

Once you had calmed down you pretended to be helping up Party. And then you grabbed the drawing and went to rip it in half. In your eyes it was really bad. Unexpectedly, he pushed you on his bed and grabbed the picture back. "Cough savage cough" you heard Jet say. "You aren't ripping this!" Party added while helping you off the bed. "Finnneeeee." You gave in as he put the picture on the wall held up by some chewing gum. "Ewwwww!" You heard from Kobra.

"Hey guys!" You heard from downstairs, "Shit in a can time!" The three men scrambled out the door, pushing for who got out first and proceeding to hold each other back on the stairs by eachothers arms, jackets or even hair. You just watched their weirdness and limped down the stairs while you could already hear a can being opened. You smiled and realised how lucky you were to be hit by their car.

******************************
Author Majigg

What did ya think? It's gonna be in two parts for a peep called
Spoopy_pilots1204
I recommend Drowning Lessons. Anyway you'll be getting a Killjoy name soon. Cool right! Another cool peep is XxdesolationrowxX
I recommend Perfect. And remember, stay emo kids. (What's wrong with me?)
~Jo