Getting To Know Eachother(Part 2)

You walked into the main diner room un-noticed and saw all four men eating some brown slop straight from the can. "Power Pup?" You asked no-one specifically, "Isn't that like, dog food?" Party mhmmed and Ghoul explained, "It tastes like shit, but better than starving."
"Debatable." Kobra added with a chuckle. "You guys should write adverts." Jet added jokingly.

You walked into the kitchen and grabbed a can opener then went to your bag, pulled out five tins of sweetcorn without them seeing. You then proceeded to take the lid of one, grab a spoon and sit with the others pretending nothing was out of place. You also had the can opener in your pocket. You are truly a bad person. Wow.

When all four of them stared at you, you just hummed innocently to yourself. "Wtf (Y/N)!" Kobra asked, "Where's our share?"
You evily replied with a smug grin, "Oh? I thought you liked dog food."
Jet added,"Guys chill, look there's some on the table. Thanks (y/n)"
They all scrambled to the sweetcorn. Little did they know you had the tin opener. Muahahahha. You slide upstairs into your room upstairs and block the door. You then hear a  loud "SHE HAS THE CAN OPENER!" from Party. You snicker. You hear them all searching the entire building until the door opens and you squeak jump back onto your couch.
"Hand it over. We can do this the easy way or the hard way." Fun says.
"Nope! Itz minee!" You say with a cheeky grin.
"Fine then! Hard way. " You look at him waiting to see what he is going to do with a raised eyebrow. All of a sudden he starts tickling you. "AHHHH!" You are laughing really hard and didn't realise the others walking in until you hear Kobra and Jet laughing. Fun then grabs the can opener and you pout. You notice party looks a little off.

***(Party's Point of View)***
"AHHHHH!" I hear (Y/N) scream followed by giggles. I walk into her room followed by the others and see Fun tickling her to get the can opener back. Innocent right? Then why am i so annoyed. It isn't like i like her. Do I? Life is so confusing. Jet and Kobra laugh at it and Frank gets the can opener back. We all head back downstairs but (y/n) looks at me weird. I brush it off. Why am i so jealous?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note Majig

Sorry this was so short. And you will get your kill joy name soon. I have some ideas but if you have any comment them.

Love yalll. Cara Jo-
Xxx