Chapter 2: 1D Who?

I was asleep until I woke up, so I wasn't asleep. I had been moved to an uncomfortable bed. Why was everything in this place uncomfortable?! For BonBons sake, why does this always happen to moi? I had a half a mind to call the management and complain, they wouldn't get a 5 star rating from me on TripAdvisor.

Suddenly, I felt the weight of the bed shift. My head turned to face a monkey, a.k.a. the blonde haired weirdo. What in Caramel's name is this boy doing here? Golden, that's what I am, and he's just treating me like common silver. The swine. The nerve of some people.

I may not be apart of 1B, or 1 Birection, however I am still a human being and have rights!

Suddenly, I saw his piercing blue eyes stare at me from across the bed. You could get lost in those eyes...if only I didn't have a lazy eye. A condition I had been suffering with before the uncomfortable chair incident.

"How are you feeling?" The boy haired weirdo asked me. I glared at him with daggers. He wasn't the only one with piercing eyes in that moment. The tension could be cut with a knife, or the pain in my side from this uncomfortable bed.

I remained quiet, realising that my restraints had vanished. "Are you uncomfortable?" He asked again.

"Story of my life." I quipped, folding my arms across my chest. I wanted to punch his perfect smile back to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Maybe that's where's the gay one was? What's his name again-oh yeah, Larry. What a guy-hu gay. Funny me, this is not the time for puns as I am...don don don...being held kidnapped by none other, than 1 Bidirection. (Talk about fan service)

"I thought you poppy music people were meant to be rich, then why don't you buy a comfortable bed and a better fake accent? We all you're Australian mate." I replied, giving him a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "The first step starts with accepting yourself from down under."

He furrowed his brow. "I think I might have given you an overdose." He admitted, moving away from me as if I was the crazy one.

"Grow up you jelly baby! You ain't no Haribo, and you're not as Tangfastic as you think you are." I shouted, lunging forward to rip out his half decent looking hair.

He stumbled backwards and fell off the bed. I watched him scramble to his feet as horror struck his face. Oh, how the tables had tabled-turned-turned-tabled...for fudge sake I can't remember the expression! I'll remember it next time.

Without warning, white noise (black noise matters) came from the speakers in the corner of the room. High pitched squeaks filled the room. Where did the chipmunks come from? Maybe the Irish weirdo was a furry and holding Alvin hostage? We could escape together!

An unfamiliar song blasted through the sound system. "One way or another, I'm gonna find yo, I'm gonna ketchup, ketchup, ketchup, ketchup...Ketchup is my passion."

The (not Hairbo) man stared dramatically at the door. "My friends, they call me." He runs a hand through his hair. "My hair is greasy, I must shower first. I bid you, bonjour." He finished speaking, before exiting the room.

My eye lids grew heavy from the magic shrooms, I had consumed earlier, as the darkness encumbered me and dragged me to sleep, so I was not awake. But I was afraid. I was petrified. I think I could live without him by my side.

===
We're writing this at midnight and we're tired. However, we are dedicated writers, which is why we haven't written-a wrote-in a year.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!