Random Facts

Claire and Gavin are the opposite of graceful

Jessica and Jesse are hopeless loves. That's why they try to avoid crushes because crushes usually leave them crushed.
Yes.
That was intended.

His mother not remembering him hurt Chase in /many/ ways.

Drew is near-sighted.

Drew is great at carving and pyrography regarding to wood while Amber is great at photography.

Gabriella and Samuel get along with adults more than kids.

Drew has ear piercings :P

Ashton isn't one to take chances. He analyzes everything with huge caution.
Unless is comes to his health -_-

The only people outside of family that Felix trusts are Helios and I guess Alistair, though he's still skittish around the Scotsman.

For some time after the Civil war, Jessica and Jesse were owned as they were put into some pretty bad debt... They also lost contact with a lot of people during this time.

Grant is a pretty low speaker. So unless he wills himself to be loud, he's usually pretty quiet and has to be told to be louder if something he had said wasn't really heard.....

Because they lost a bet, Grant had to dye his hair blue (with purple highlights) and Nathan had to dye his hair green and they had to go trick or testing (with le kids) as Sully and Mike Wisousky (or however you spell it. I'm too lay to look it up)

I dunno what else to put so.... here's a quote!

"You never know pain until a guinea pig s***s in your hair."
~ Mihil