Great news

Bobby was sitting in the corner snoozing until a LOAD bang came from the top of the massive dropper, then came a ticket running into a small square hole then disappeared, Bobby didn't know what was going on... he realised he started floating up in the air to the very top of the dropper, he was swinging in the air like a hanging bird for hours and hours, Bobby tried to get down but it was no use. GOOMBA! Bobby Screamed in anger as his face turned white to red, I need to get out of here, but how am I, Bobby's mind said to himself, This stupid light force is keeping me swinging like I'm a toy or something,

Hours went by and Bobby was still swinging around, soon, he heard a clicking sound, not like a normal clicking sound, it sounded like the sound when you accept a ticket in the miidroper, then came a giant Game Ticket in one of the clear windows, he was able to see a thin downward hole that leads to a orange pipe, just then, a Game Ticket came down and into the pipe, "Great news" Someone Shouted at the very top of the dropper, like it was coming in the top walls of the huge dropper, "Who said that" Bobby replied confused and somewhat scared, until...

The forceing light slowly went down a bit then stopped, Bobby didn't know what to do but just hope something good happens, After a minute or so, he started moving left, then right, Bobby was freaked out at what the heck was going on, he looked down to see a pizza costume just a few feat down from him, the only thing that made him sick was these moving sticks that would push you off to thin nothingness, or as Bobby thought, Bobby must try to get that pizza costume else, he might fall to nothingness or even that pipe slide, and you know Bobby hates slides, Anyways Bobby moved towards underneath the pizza costume, let's hope he gets it...

After a while a felt more like he was going to be let go by that light force, he just wants to get it done and over with, just then, the force dropped, He started screaming and shouting, "I'm going to make it, I'm going to make it" Bobby happily and somewhat screaming, until he hit the item including the soft lighted up flooring with three stars on it, he was so lucky he made it, but just then, a stick came swooshing down hitting his head...

He quickly grabbed onto the platform, thankfully he was safe and started climbing back up staying away from those spinning sticks, "Well thankfully I'm safe from all of that, now I just need to stand still on this platform long enough to win and get the heck out of here" Bobby happily, after he said that a stick came around hitting him off fully this time, his heart stopped grabbed just to get hit by another one right in the forehead...

He tried to grab on but it was to late, his arm couldn't reach that long to not even touch the platform, he started flapping but it was no use, he was done for, that's until he saw a blue long skinny platform going down to a costume that looked to be burger costume, and if I failed to hit that a huge green ball that had the face of sally in the middle would knock him back to that fries, "Now your talking", all he needs to do is hang on safely to get those fries.

After he hit those skinny blue long platform, he started to slide down hill to that prize, he then grabbed hold onto it and after a few seconds, a slash screen that showed the picture of the item and the words, "You got a box of fires", then a few seconds later it disappeared, he started to realise, he's up again, another Game Ticket though that clear window into the pipe, that's when a giant claw started to swing to snatch him back to the light force...

Bobby, luckily ducked and the claw went straight past his head, he then stood back up quickly looking for anyway out, then, across on the other side down where the sweets are is a vent, he then looked around and realised "this is the only way out of here" Bobby shouted, that's just when the claws thin pole hit him off as he was about to jump to make a perfect safety landing, he started flapping his arms while falling straight down.

He then hit one of those green huge balls, that knocked hi. to the east onto the sweets, as quickly as he could, he got back up and started jumping over the poles to the next candy of sweets onto the platform, he saw that he can get inside it, he then jumped as high as he could to hang onto the pole and started using so much energy as he could to pull it open, he pulled the opening and fell off onto the platform, he started to get his grip together and forced himself inside the vent, then a giant hand came around and started pulling him off, his hand tried to climb inside, but the hand pulled him off...

Then came the show off, he got pulled back up to the light force, I tried hanging onto a blue platform but it would just pull harder, finally Bobby was back to the top swinging on the light force, Instead of going for the pizza, it went for fries, or that's what Bobby thinks it's targeting for, he dropped, this time landing on the blue platform then sliding past the fires box and the green ball, and landed on some sweets, "Nows my chance" Bobby rushed but continuing to fall for an unknown reason, "maybe because I'm weak" Bobby replied to himself, eventually he started to gain grip again and was able to climb over the poles, "now just two items away and then I'm out of here" shouted excitedly, but he then realised, he started to fade away, he quickly rushed to the vent but by the time he got to the blue platform, he faded away...