Chapter Two

I pushed open the wooden cabin door with a slight force and it swung open, revealing two beds, a small room which was the bathroom and a large wardrobe and chest of drawers. A mirror and dressing table was sat opposite the two beds and a small note balenced on it, written in fancy writing. 

'Hello. I'm Belle, your cabin maid. Your room will be cleaned daily between 12-2 and 8-10. If you need me, I clean the cabins 325 - 345 on the B Deck. So i'll be around this corridor at the times above. I hope you have a lovely stay aboard the Atlantia.' 

I set the note back down, just as a tall girl stumbled through the entrance. She was wearing a floral pink playsuit and matching white sandels

'Woo, this luggage is heavy.' She took a look at me. 'You must be Carrie. Hi! I'm Martina. Your room mate.' She shook out a hand, before realising her bag was still balanced on her arm. Laughing, she dropped it to the floor and once again stuck out her hand. I shook it, smiling. She pulled me into a warm hug and then shot me back. 

'So..you won the raffle too?' 

'Yes! I'm going to have so much fun on this cruise. It's so beautiful! And no parents either. I heard One Direction are on this cruise, by the way. I plan on finding them straight away!' She raised her eyebrows and laughed, heartily. 

'Maybe we should find the others first?'

'Which others?' She blinked, confused. 

'The other raffle winners. We're supposed to look after them too?' 

'Oh yeah! Kayla, Sydney and...?' She placed a finger on her lip and bit it.

'Esther! That's it! My sister's called Esther. I'm going to miss her. Though it's only for a month, right?'

'That's right!' I nodded. 'Well. I heard that they are all sharing a cabin. And... Cabin 322, is that right?'

'326.' Martina smiled, before running out the door and down the long corridor. 

'Wait! Martina!' I ran after her and saw her long hair fly out from behind her. I saw her stop at the very end of the corridor and knock on the door. The second I caught up to her, the door flew open and two girls stood staring at us with wide grins.