O.4

You feel hands on your shoulders. You get chills and look behind you. You:oh hi jojo Jonah:good morning kiddo. The "gang" starts walking hip to you guys. Daniel: so how was shopping? Natalie:good  we found what we wanted. *bell rings* Corbyn:gotta blast cya guys later. You:cya. You and Jonah head to class. You:are you going to the party? Jonah: if you are, i don't want you to be alone. You:ok. The day goes by pretty quick you head to track and you drop Jonah off at his house. Once you get home you call your friends.

Call:
Billie:"who's getting ready".
Natalie:me
Sarah:me
You:me
Siena:no I'm eating food I will in a second
Jade:I am
You:what ya eating there Siena.
Siena:cookies
Jade:lucky
Natalie:I need a ride can anyone pock me up?
You:I will
Natalie:ok
You:well I'm going to finish getting ready so cya there
End of call.
You finish getting ready and you look like this

You drove over to Natalie's and u pick her up. Natalie:wow u look so pretty. You:thx you do too. You get a text from Jonah. Jonah:I'm at the party are you coming? You:yep. Jonah:ok meet me bye the front. You:ok. End of conversation. You arrive there and there are cups and bottles on the lawn. You walk right in and see Jonah. Jonah:hey you look very pretty. You:thx you look very Handsome. You both giggle and start walking around. There are people drinking and talking and dancing.  You see Sarah and Billie talking by the food and Siena and Zach talking by the stairs. You get lost in a crowd of people. You feel a strong grip on your arm pull you to the living room. You look up and it's a random drunk guy. He pushes you against a wall. You:get off of me I don't even know you. He pulls du closer. You:Jonah help!! Seconds before he was going to kiss you the guy is pushed off of you and you are in Jonahs arms. Jonah:I'm soo sorry i will never do that again,did he hurt you. You:no my arm is a little red because of his grip but other wise no. Jonah:I will be right back in going to use the restroom. You:ok I will be outside.

You walk outside and you see a hammock under a tree so u just lay  there. After a little while you decided to find Jonah you walk inside and see Ashlee (one of the popular girls) start kissing Jonah. You start to have tears rush in your eyes you head to your car and drive home. You run up the stairs and open your door. You see your brother on your computer watching videos. Will:sissy your back! You:shouldn't your be asleep in your room. Will:pls don't tell mom and dad. You:i won't now go in your room and get some sleep bubba. You pick him up and tuck him in bed. You:goodnight bubba. You kiss him on his forehead. You go into your room and you get in a oversized shirt and u put ur hair in a messy bun.

You quickly fall asleep. You wake up with no alarm. You jump up. You:crap school you look on your phone and it says 10:30 am Saturday. You:Amen. You walk to the rest room and you wash your face. You remember what happen last night. Am I falling for Jonah. I can't be he will never like me like that. He probably likes Ashlee. Ugh of course she's a popular cheerleader.  You head down stairs and you make break fast. You get a text.
Jonah:where were you.
You:I left
Jonah:why?
You:i was getting tired
Jonah:oh ok I thought I did something or someone did something to you.
You:nope I'm fine
(You lied) End of conversation
Mom:good morning sunshine where were you.
You:a party I'm fine though. Dad:are u sure. You:yes I'm fine.

Jade:hey the girls and I are going to the mall do u wanna come.
You:sure I'll meet ya there.
You get ready and wear this:

You head to the mall and u meet the girls at Starbucks

You head to the mall and u meet the girls at Starbucks. Siena:hey. You:hey. Billie:so what store first? Natalie:forever 21. Siena:sure. Jade:so Amelia you left early why? You:oh I-I was getting tired. Sarah:sure. Sarah:was it because of Jonah. You:no no I got supper tired. (You lied).  You go shopping for a little and you head back to your house. You go upstairs and plump on your bed.