0.26

You pull up in the driveway (skrr skrr) . You walk through the garage as you walk into the kitchen. Mom has cooked some pizza so you grab a slice and start walking up the stairs. Mom: well nice talking to you.

I walk downstairs. Amelia: hey mom how was work? Mom: it was ok, how was school? Amelia: the usual... I'm going to go upstairs and do some homework. I walk upstairs as I finish my pizza. I get started on my homework. I start to get tired so I hope in the shower and get cleaned up for bed.

My head hits the pillow and I instantly fall asleep.

Moring:

I woke up got ready grabbed my usual breakfast and I rushed out the door because I slept in so I was running late. It was a gloomy day and wasn't looking forward to school. I through some books in my locker, I feel someone standing next to me. I see Cristina.

Cristina: someone is a little bit later than usual. Amelia: I may have slept in a little later than I was hoping for. We both giggle and walk over the 'the gang". Zach: wassap. Billi: yoyo. Natalie: so you guys coming over to get ready for Hoco tmr? All of the girls say yes in unison.

Corbyn: I can't wait to see what dress Cristian picked out. Jack: I don't think any of us can wait. The bell rings and everyone starts rushing over to class. You start to look around for Jhona but he wasn't at school yet.

So you just head to class so you wouldn't be late. Right before the bell rings, Johna walks in the class. You continue your long school day. You head home from school excited for tomorrow but nervous about what Johna will think of your dress and how you look.

Sorry this chapter was short the next chapter is gonna be long

Copywrite

wordcoun