O.17

You slap yourself in the face. Audrey:haha I knew it. Amelia:pls don't tell anyone. Audrey:I won't I won't...plus who would I tell.

You shrug. Coach:today is Thursday which means wait room. Everyone walks to wait room.

After 2 hours of wait room you head outside and wait for Jonah who just finished Football.

Jonah:ya still coming over? Amelia:yep. You head into the car as you drive over to his house.

You park as you start to walk in. Jonah pushes you against the wall and kisses you passionately. You kiss back.

You stomach fills with butterflies. Jonah:jump. He's whispers into your ear. So you do as pleased.

He brings you upstairs to his room as he gently sets you on the bed. He goes to close the door.

Amelia:Wait is this another dare? you say with a laugh. Jonah:no...looks Amelia I'm sorry I just couldn't help it your just so pretty..and I want to protect you always. I think I'm - he was interrupted by the door bell ringing.

He runs down to her in as you slowly follow. You peek down the stairs to see it and you see Corbyn.

You couldn't figure out what they were saying but Jonah seemed very happy.

He ran back up the stairs. Jonah:did u hear. His face went from happy to serious. Amelia:no all I know is that your really happy.

He face shows a sign of relief. Jonah:wanna go somewhere? Amelia:sure? Jonah:follow me.

You follow him into his car as he starts to drive to a Starbucks. Jonah:want a hot chocolate? Amelia:sure?

You both get to Hot chocolates as you hop back in the car. Jonah drives to a hill over looking the city. You both hop out and he sets a blanket from the trunk on the grass in front of the car.

Amelia:Jonah this is too cute. Why are you doing this? Jonah:well,I've known you for a pretty long time and I used to have the biggest crush on you and I still do. Your funny,kind,caring,beautiful there is too many words to describe you. Anyway i haven't had the guts to ask you out but I was wondering if you haven't gotten asked....

Oops did I just.ya I did I'm sorry. Is the story good so far because I'm not quite sure and I would love feed back. Anyway make sure to follow my Instagram when ya got time. Oh and check out my other series "Fake" bye have a nice day/night.