2

Heads turned as she walked

Heads turned as she walked. She payed no attention to them. Heads always turned. Flipping her long, black locks, she walked, her boots clacking on the wooden floor. The turning of heads was justifiable.

She looked perfect.

She was tall, had all the curves in the right places, and a tan to die for.
Her thick thighs, were clothed in a tight, black skirt, her sleeveless top, a pretty nude, just like her lips.

She walked up to her usual spot and sat down, frowning at the absence of the person supposed to be sitting on the opposite side.

Bored, she pulled out her phone from her purse and went through the rest of her appointments for the day.

Five minutes later, a bag was plopped down on the table.

'You're late again Jung Wheein' Hye-jin said, keeping her phone away

'I know, I'm sorry but only by five minutes,' the other argued.

'You,' Hyejin gasped softly, 'cut your hair ?'

Wheein smiled at her. 'Yup, its more easy to maintain this way, does it look good ?'

Hyejin just nodded, composing herself to be serious again.

Just then the waitress comes and jots down their usual orders. Hyejin waited till the waitress left  to turn towards the one infront of her.

'So, what do you have for me ?' she asked, crossing her legs to sit comfortably.

Wheein's eyes widened. 'Oh god ! There's so much,' she squealed, pulling out a folder from her bag.

'Keep the noise down,' Hyejin said coldly, pinching the bridge of her nose.

'Okay,' Wheein smiled sheepishly.

Sitting forward, she pulled out the first set of papers from her bright, pink folder.

'So, first, on 13th September, Moon Byul li bought a flat in Gangham. This is the flat's exact location and its price, it was bought from her personal bank account, so I doubt whether her family knows about it,' she said, handing Hyejin the papers.