Chapter 1

Lucy wakes up in the morning to get ready for school. "Why is my life so boring? The things that i do are: school, studying and sleeping." She sighs and looks at the ceiling. She wears her school uniform and walks downstairs. "Goodmorning sweety! How did u sleep?" asks mom. "It's OK i guess." says Lucy. Mom shoves a letter to her. "Here, it's from dad, read it at school." Lucy looks confused at the letter. "OK mom! I will do it." As she finishes her breakfast, she walks to school with her backpack on her back. As she arrives school, she reads the letter in class and shocks. "What!? I have to live with 12 people in a big mansion? I...don't get it." Her best friend Maddie walks to her and asks: "What's wrong? You look upset? Maybe i can help you." Lucy says: "Ehm....my dad sends me a letter that i have to live with people in a big mansion. And also, what if i have to transfer school!?" She panics and doesn't know what to do. Maddie looks confused and says: "it's OK, we still have each other right? We've been friends for a very long time. And also, what if there are handsome boys at your new school?" As she teases Lucy. "Stop...you embarrassed me >^<!" Says Lucy while blushing.

As she is done with school, she walks to the bedroom and goes to her desk where she looks at some pictures of the mansion what her dad is talking about. "Wow, the mansion is huge! I wonder if there are any girls tho." says Lucy surprised. Her phone starts ringing and it's her dad. "Hey sweety! Did u receive my letter? The driver will take you to the mansion tomorrow. Pack up your suitcase and prepare for tomorrow." Lucy replies: "Yes dad, i got your letter. Do i have to transfer school?" Dad says: there is a school near the mansion. You will go to school there." As her dad ends up the call, she packs up her suitcase and prepares for tomorrow. "I can't wait for tomorrow, i'm so excited!" says Lucy happily.