Chapter 4

~The next morning~

As Suho wakes the others to go to school, Xiumin walks to Lucy's room and puts her school uniform on her bed. "Goodmorning Lucy, it's time for school." Lucy whines and says "huh? School?" Xiumin smiles at her and helps her. Lucy blushes while looking at him. "He's so handsome and caring. He must be the oldest of the 12 boys." Xiumin stumbles and falls on Lucy's bed. Lucy giggles and helps him. "Thanks for helping me." says Lucy. "You're welcome. Let's go downstairs, the others are waiting for us." says Xiumin as Lucy nods politely. As they arrive at the dining room to have breakfast, Chen walks to her and gives her a necklace and her backpack. Lucy looks confused at the necklace. "It's from your dad. He said that we have to give it to you. It gives you luck." says Chen. "Wow it's pretty. But, do you know why my dad send me to your mansion?" asks Lucy surprised. No one answer her question as they are having breakfast.

~At school~

As they have arrived school, Luhan says "OK everyone, let's meet at the cafetaria at lunch time. Oh and Lucy, you go to the same class as Sehun." Lucy nods and looks at Sehun. "Sehun? Is that the guy who bit me last night?" Lucy walks behind sehun and goes inside the room. The teacher walks to her and introduces himself. "Welcome to our school. "I'm your your teacher and what's your name?" Lucy says nervously "My name is Lucy. it's nice to meet you all." as Lucy bows and introduces herself. Everyone claps as she is done. "OK everyone, grab your book and read chapter 3!" says the teacher as Lucy sits next to Sehun.

~Lunch time~

As the bell starts ringing, all exo members walk to the cafetaria and buy their own lunch. ''Hey Lucy, what do you want to eat?'' asks Chanyeol.  ''There are a lot of lunch dishes. Let's see, ah i want the bento box please.'' says Lucy. Chanyeol buys and pays for her food and goes to the table as the others are eating. when Lucy sits next to Kris and Chanyeol, a group of girls walk to their table and ask "Hey boys. how are you? Oh i see....hello newbie." As the girls are laughing at Lucy, Kai walks to one of them and says "Ehm ladies, can you please stop flirting with us? oh and by the way.....leave her alone and her name is Lucy." says Kai angry. The girls walk away and they finished their lunch.

"Hey Kai, thanks a lot for helping me." says Lucy and bows. Kai giggles and smiles "It's OK. And please be careful for them." The 13 of them walk around the school as Sehun tells about the girls. "Those girls are different than you Lucy, they are vampires just like us, but they are all sisters." Lucy shocks as she hears the words vampire sisters. "Uhm....vampire sisters? but what do they want from us?" None of them answer and keep walking. While they keep walking, they don't know that they are being stalked by them....