Bringing Back The Pillars

*the next morning at the Castle Of Friendship*

*Sunburst, Sunstone, Stellar, and Starlight are walking down the hallway*

Starlight: *smiles* It's amazing to think one of the greatest mysteries of Equestria was solved with a musty old book from an antique shop.

Stellar- *nods in agreement* Real amazing...

Sunburst: *thinks* But I wouldn't say the mystery's solved. Star Swirl's spell was one of the most powerful feats of magic in all of history.

Sunstone- *concerned* It'll take years of study before we fully understand it.

*they open the door*

Twilight/Dusk: I think we understand Star Swirl's spell!

*everyone in the throne room with the Mane 6, Colt 6, and Spike and Barbra sitting on their thrones*

Twilight: *rambling excitedly* I know we've finished one of Star Swirl's spells before, but this one was on a whole different level! Was it an explosion of magical feedback? An evocation? A kind of incantation? It's Star Swirl, so the possibilities are endless! And once Starlight set us on the right track with his crazy hornwriting – [laughs, snorts] I mean, he was a genius, so I guess we can forgive a little messiness – I went through the journal again, and it's amazing! *nuzzles Dusk happily*

Rarity/Elusive: *calmly* Twilight, darling. We understand you're excited, *frowns* but that's all we understand.

Rainbow/Blitz: *concerned* What exactly is so amazing?

Dusk: *looks at them* Only how Star Swirl and the other Pillars sent the Ponies of Shadow to limbo!

Applejack/AJ: *confused* They did what now?

Twilight: *sits in her throne and lifts up a diorama with magic* They used their magic to open a portal between worlds – to limbo – and pulled the Ponies of Shadow inside.

[she makes the diorama disappear with her magic]

Rarity/Elusive: *concerned* Darling, your diorama!

Twilight: *points* I made more!

*a stack of diorama's is on the table*

Dusk: *serious* Star Swirl thought the only way to trap the Ponies of Shadow in limbo was for the Pillars to take them there.

Applejack/AJ: *realizes* So they got stuck, too!

Fluttershy/Butterscotch: *concerned* The Ponies of Shadow must have been really awful for them to do that.

Pinkie/Bubble: *does the limbo into Twilight and Dusk* We suppose being trapped for all time with a super-duper bad guy in limbo might be okay if you were doing the limbo, but that's still pushing it. *smirks*

Twilight: *confident* The thing is, I think we can get them out.

Dusk- *nods*

*everyone is shocked*

Sunburst: *shocked* Twilight, Dusk, are you two serious?

Sunstone- *concerned* You guys can save the most legendary ponies of all time?

Starlight Glimmer: *concerned* I-I don't know. Opening portals between worlds didn't work out well for us.

Stellar- *concerned* Are you sure it's safe?

Twilight Sparkle: *sighs* First of all, you two opened portals through time and didn't know what you two were doing. And second of all, Star Swirl wrote the spell you two used to do it. If he'd been here, he could have stopped it.

Dusk- *serious* Equestria would be safer with him in it. We have to save him as well as the other pillars.

Twilight/Dusk- *arches eyebrow sharply**clears throat* Anyway...

Starlight/Stellar- *ears flatten sadly*

Applejack: *serious* But you'd be savin' all the Pillars, right?

AJ- *concerned* A-And they disappeared ages ago.

Dusk: *serious* That's the thing about limbo. It isn't one place or another. It's in between, so time stands still. If we can pull them out, it'll be like they never left.

Twilight- *smiles* I actually built another model to demonstrate—

Rainbow/Blitz: [groans in boredom and bangs their heads on the table]

Twilight- *sniffs in sadness*

Dusk- *nuzzles her comfortingly and glares at Rainbow and Blitz*

Spike/Barbra: *smiles calmly to them* What can we do to help?

Twilight: If we're right, we need to find items that are connected to the Pillars in some way.

Rainbow/Blitz: You mean, like, stuff that belonged to them?

Fluttershy: *concerned* How would we know what to look for?

Butterscotch- *concerned* Or where?

Dusk: Luckily, Star Swirl took a lot of notes. [reading] "My compatriots are as varied as the realm itself and hail from every corner of our land, bringing with them artifacts and talismans of great power."

[magic shimmering]

Starlight/Stellar: *looks up* Um, Twilight? Dusk? What are you doing?

Twilight/Dusk: *looks up in shock* We're not doing anything!

*five sphere's with each of the pillars items lands on a different section of the map*

Applejack/AJ: *looks in shock* Rockhoof's shovel!

Rainbow/Blitz: *looks in shock* Flash Magnus' shield!

Rarity/Elusive: *looks in shock* Mistmane's flower!

Fluttershy/Butterscotch: *looks in shock* Meadowbrook's mask!

Pinkie/Bubble: *shocked* And the blindfold Somnambula wore when she faced that nasty sphinx!

Twilight/Dusk: *smiles calmly at each other* I guess we don't need to figure out who should get what.