Natsu x Reader| Realization

It had been days since the incident.”

That's not how to start a diary...is it?

I sighed and closed the book.

“Maybe I should start to when it happened. When love struck a dear passerby.”

-+-
It was October 13, a warm fall day.

You are apart of team Natsu. A cocky salamander who named his team after himself. You hadn't really realized much feelings for him because you knew Lucy had a crush on him. After all, you were her little sister. Her family had taken you in after your real parents passed.

Once Layla had died, Lucy decided that home wasn't going to be good enough for you. She brought you to Fairy tail and you gained a family.

Lucy went on and on about Natsu. He would sometimes break into her apartment with you. You felt as if he thought of you as more of a younger sister than a romantic interest.

Today was an average day at the guild. Natsu went to look for a job after fighting Gray.

“(Y/N), does this one sound good?”

He pulled off a job and brought it to you. It looked to be in some weird language.

“Hela cgania metras?”

As you read it, you knew you had changed.

You felt different.

“what's up with me?”
Natsu looked at you confused.

“What do you mean Luce?”

L uce?

“L-luce?”

You looked down and screamed. (Y/N) Heartfilia was now in Lucy Heartfilia’s body.

The thing was, Lucy had gone with Juvia on a duo mission. You wouldn't be able to talk about what happened.

“when did you get back Lucy? Where's  (Y/N)?” Natsu asked.

Unexpectedly, he ran up to hug you.

“Natsu?”

“Are you alright Luce?! I think you're sick.”

He picked you up and carried you to the Heartfilia apartment.

“Happy go find her sister.”

Natsu told Happy.

“Aye sir!”

After that, Natsu stayed with you all night. He kept you company and laughed with you when you accidently tripped. It was a great night.

Lucy finally got home and you got it all sorted out. Natsu now doesn't talk or come near you….you presume that it's because it's awkward.

You had to forget….Your sister’s happiness was more important than yours

---/=/---

That's why, as I look at Natsu now...I realize my love for him. Perhaps he realizes his love for me too...that’s why it's awkward.’

I thought as I finished writing my diary entry.

I left it out on my bed and fell asleep.

Natsu growled as Lucy made him go into (Y/N)’s room. They had been at a Fairytail sleepover, but Lucy didn't really want her little sister to be invited. Apparently it's because they would have been partying too much. Natsu didn't really believe it completely. Anyways he had a dare to go into her room and find something juicy.

He made sure to sneak in and started to feel around. Natsu felt  (Y/N)’s chest and blushed. Instead he quickly hurried over to the end of the bed and found a book. Without a second thought, he ran out of the room and tripped, opening the book.

It opened to a date, that was a few days ago.

Natsu read it and felt super guilty.

“S-she…”

Lucy came up to him and hugged him.

“Let’s go Natsu-babe!”

His sad eyes met Lucy’s brown, sincere like eyes and he followed.

Forever would their realization be hidden