( º _ ºノ) Why You Guys Break Up? ( º _ ºノ)

Natsu: 

You both broke up due to him wanting to go on harder adventures. Natsu's not like most guys. He's actually loyal and sweet, and didn't "find another girl". The reason he wanted to break up was that his work was getting too hard, which may get you hurt. 

"You wouldn't understand, (Y/N)." 

Gray :

You broke up with him, since he kept wanting to show off to other women. (and Natsu). He was always giving his attention and love to everyone, but you. It was time for you to move on and get out of the horrible treatment. 

"I was flirting with other girls?! No, (Y/n)! I don't know why you get so emotional and jealous all the time!"

Sting: 

You broke up with him because he was always lying. He never was telling the truth. Sadly, you found out by your best friend and his ex- best friend, Rogue. Rogue was trying to not hurt you by telling you, but it got to be enough where he was done with all the lies. Sting would tell Rogue all he lied about. Such things as where he went at night, his affection for you (he never actually was into women, so he pretended to be), etc. 

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I had to lie because I couldn't stand to be myself around you!!" (ha, my ex actually said those exact words :)) 

Rogue: 

He broke up with you. It wasn't you, it was him (ha). Honestly, he felt like...well nothing. He didn't really feel romantic or sexual emotions. He had to discover this sadly while you guys were dating. However, the cutie still loves to spend time with you. He loves your company- as a friend. 

"You didn't do anything wrong, I just..discovered my true sexuality. Forgive me, (Y/N)"

Zeref:

The boi was gonna murder you if you guys ever kissed. He doesn't want to kill you...maybe. Anyways, he would rather not accidentally have your dead body to deal with. He also is pretty bad at expressing emotions.

"J-just let me be alone, (Y/N)." 

-----------------------------------------------------------
(ωσω, тнαт ωαѕ ѕσмє ѕσятα ѕα∂ ωяιтιиg. ωσσρѕ -ѕняυgѕ-. ι'м ρяσвαвℓу gσιиg тσ вє α∂∂ιиg ℓυ¢у, נυνια αи∂ ѕσмє σтнєя fємαℓє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ. ѕιи¢є ι'м α ραи ¢нιℓ∂ ωнσ ωαитѕ тσ ωяιтє fσя вσтн.)