[2 years later->2017]

Third Person

It's been two years since Sowon and Jin broke up. They haven't spoken to each other. Even though they are part of the same company. GFRIEND was going to do a comeback in a few weeks. They've been practicing and are now doing a v live.

They were doing it and then they guys of BTS came to crash the v live. They were screaming and Sowon had to end the v live apologizing to buddies. Sowon had left the room and went to her own room. Source Hit had a practice room, recording room, dorms, and a kitchen. Sowon slammed her door not wanting anyone coming in.

Sowon pov

I laid on my bed thinking of how much I missed Jin even though he 'cheated' on me. He's already explained how Jisoo had kissed him and he was pulling her off. I never believed it. I watched the music bank of when we won. We've already won 37 trophies from different music shows. I lied to my parents that I was still with Jin but articles have been going up rumoring how Jin and I had broken up. 

I grabbed a jacket and walked out to go to the nearby park. I sat there thinking about Jin. Should I give him a second chance? Someone sat beside me. 

"Sowon..." I turned to see Jin. He had red eyes like he's been crying. "I'm sorry for all I've done. Rumors have been going around about how I shouldn't be with anyone because I would just cheat on people. I didn't cheat and I wished you were still mine. I wished Jisoo never existed. I wish she never came between us. I never wanted us to end up like this. I still remembered the first day of school and our first win on Music Bank. I remember the Christmas was celebrated. Our birthdays. When we hanged out. When we went to a Big Bang concert. How I bought the tickets. I wished on my birthday that you were still mine. How I want you to be with me. I want to be together again, Kim Sojung," Jin said and tears were pouring out of his eyes.

"I don't know Jin...that was my first heartbreak. I don't want it to happen ag-" I was cut off. JIn's lips were on mine. I tried to push him off but he wouldn't move. I then started kissing him back. He broke the kiss.

"It won't happen. Jisoo is gone," Jin said. He was right. Jisoo moved to America to live with her parents. 

"I'll give you another chance...." I said and he kissed me again. 

"Never leave me, Sojung..." He said and then there was flashing. I opened my eyes and there were paparazzi. I grabbed Jin's hand and ran back to the company. 

I wished no one comes between me and Jin ever again. 

We're back and we're hiding in my room. I never believed in love at first sight, but Jin was my love at first sight.....

----------------------------------------------------

I have no idea if I leaving this here. I might. Thank you for all the support on this book. I never thought I was going to write again. I will start another book maybe. This is goodbye to this book. BYE! I Love all my readers.

10.14.17