Chapter 1-First Kill

A grandmother was telling her grandsons the story of the Immortal Protecter,she told them the story every time they came over they loved to hear about him.
Before she could finish she hear a scream coming from outside.
"HELP ME,SOMEBODY HELP ME."Someone yelled.
Nobody came out because they thought it was a prank because a lot of people are scared to the Immortal Protecter so they don't do stupid stuff,the old women went and check what it was from her window she say a women gets decapitated by a man with a knife when he was done with her,he saw the light of the house and started walking to the front door and started to kick and smash the door.
"The Immortal Protecter will come and save us."One of the Grandsons said.
The old women smiled and ran for her phone.
After she called the police the killer was gone.
"See grandma,he saved us!."Said the boys.
The old lady hear a noise from her backward,
"Go to your rooms,NOW!"She demanded.
The boys didn't think twice, they were scared and so was she,she thought about how she wished the Immortal Procter was real,with a knife in her hand she started going upstairs she hear footsteps coming from the kids room,she say a teenager with a long jacket and stabbed him in the stomach,
"OW!"He yelled"You need to get out now"He said and pulled the knife out and healed,the old lady looked in shock.
A loud noise came from downstairs and the man ran downstairs and stopped right in front of the murderer,
"Who tell HELL ARE YOU"The man in a jacket  said.
"That's for you to find out...Immortal Protecter Chris..!"The killer said and disappeared.
Chris was dumbfounded since he didn't know what happened.
The next morning police were all over the house and in the crowd was Chris with a hood over his head,he saw the kids and the old lady and walked up to them,
"Are you guys okay?"Chris asked.
"Yes."Said the kids
"Thank you."Said the grandma.
Chris just smiles
"Are you the Immortal Protecter?"Asked the kids.
"The Immortal protecter gained immortality at age 20."The old lady said.
"16,actually."Chris said before disappearing in tin air.