Chapter 4-Chris's First Kill

Chris couldn't sleep thinking that he would not be able to control himself,and that he was going to end up becoming a Killer and hated by the people he's protected for 5 centuries.

"I can't kill."Chris said.
Chris told him self,he hasn't heard from the voices for a while.

After a while Chris finally fell asleep,what felt like 5 minutes,Chris woke up put now he was in front of the mirror but he couldn't move his body.

His eyes were Silver,and he had a dark Aura coming out of him.

"I told you,you can't control my thirst for blood."Said It.
All Chris remember is getting knocked out after killing a person who was trying to rape a woman.

Chris woke up yelling,he walked up to the mirror,his eyes once again red.

"Did that really happen Sun?"Chris asked.
"Yes.."She answered.
"AND IT WILL KEEP HAPPENING."It said laughing like a maniac.

Chris looked at the mirror,his eyes widened as he watched his eyes turn Silver and a dark aura coming out of him.

"IT'S TIME FOR YOUR SECOND KILL,HAHAHAHAHAHA"It yelled.

It started making Chris's body move,Chris saw a girl walk into an ally and followed her.

Before It killed her she yelled and a police officer hear her.

"FREEZE"The police officer yelled.
It turned around and the police officer jumped back when he saw Chris's Silver eyes and dark aura,but then his eyes turned back to red and he surrendered.

Chris woke up in a cell.