Chapter 2-Friend Or Enimie

It's been a week since the first kill,every now and then Chris checks on the old lady and her grandsons to see if there okay.
The police has been getting letters telling them when the next kill was,and October 17th it was,Chris in the roof top of the old lady's house heard a noise he locked back,
"Calm down!"A teenager said."Are you the killer?"He said.
"I don't know,what do you think?".Chris said."Are you the killer."Chris pointed out
"NO."The kid told Chris.
Chris turned away and told the kid to leave,he didn't know if he could trust the kid because the killer could be anyone.
"What's your name?"The kid asked.
"None of your business,what's yours?"Chris said.
"Jesper."He said with a smile.
Chris heard a scream and Jesper looked at where it came from,
"Do yo-.."Jesper didn't finish.Chris was gone.
The killer was about to stab someone but Chris got a hold of the killers hand,
"So,we meet again!"Chris said.
"Never thought I'd hear that from someone who has lived for 500 years"The killer said.
"I'm going to have to kill you"Chris said.
"Why"The killer said before laughing out loud.
"Because you know too much"Chris said."Also you stabbed me,if I remember correctly?."Chris added.
The killer just keeps on laughing,
"So,what am I supposed to call you?"Chris asked.
"The Nightcrawler"He said.
"Not bad"Chris said."300 years ago the killers name was..Backbone."Chris almost laughed to the name."I used to make fun of him,I really never thought about how many people he killed but by the time I caught him he killed almost 200 people."Chris told Nightcrawler.
"But you my friend are going to the your killing with only one 1 kill."Chris laughed and picked Nightcrawler out of the ground with one hand,Nightcrawler started stabbing Chris over and over again but it never really did anything to Chris.
"You're a thought bastard,aren't you?"Nightcrawler said,Chris smiled.
Then Nightcrawler stabbed Chris in his eyes Chris let go,by the time his eyes had healed Nightcrawler was gone.
In the distance he saw someone running it was Jasper.
"Are you okay."Jasper asked.
"Ya"Chris said."By the way where were you?"Chris asked.
"I had to get down the I had to run for a long time"He said."By the way how did you get here so fast?"Jasper asked.
Chris ignored the question.
"Christopher"Chris said.
"What?"Jasper said
"Chris for short"."Meet me by 21 allneew Road"Chris said.
Jesper was so happy he tried to huge Chris and closed his eyes while doing it but when he closed his arms,Chris was gone.