Congratulations!

"OH MY GOD MARK MARK MARK, WHERE THE MOTHERFUCKER HECKER ARE YOU?"

Donghyuck ran through the crowded hallways looking for the mentioned boy, he always saw him everywhere, but just when he actually needed Mark, he was nowhere to be found.

Time flew away, Mark was already a senior and Donghyuck a junior, and they were the biggest friends ever. They went everywhere together, took care of each other, Donghyuck helped Mark with his social life and Mark helped Donghyuck with his grades. They just couldn't live without each other.

They were always there to hold their backs, but Donghyuck would question that "always" because right now he's practically shouting his lungs out for Mark and that little bitch won't show up and listen to the announcement Donghyuck has to make. He has been months anticipating for this, and when it finally happens, Mark isn't there to see it? Not fair.

"MARK I SWEAR TO GOD IMMA CHOP YOUR THROAT OUT AND FEED IT TO MY DOGS IF YOU DON'T COME RIGHT AWAY"
"D-Donghyuck?"

There he was, in the school's library, reading. His books were apparently more important than him now.

"YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS MARK"

He stood up from the only table that could be seen through the library's open door and approached Donghyuck.

"What's your deal"
"REMEMBER THIS DANCE ACADEMY I AUDITIONED LIKE MONTHS AGO?"
"Yes"
"AND THAT I WASN'T GETTING ANY RESPONSE SO I JUST ASSUMED I FAILED."
"You were depressed for about a week, how to forget"
"WELL APPARENTLY IT WASN'T BECAUSE I WASN'T ACCEPTED, BUT BECAUSE THEY GET THOUSAND OF AUDITIONS AND THEY HAVE TO PICK BETWEEN MANY DANCERS"
"Oh my god Donghyuck don't tell me-"
"I GOT IN HOE"
"OH MY GOD DONGHYUCK I'M SO PROUD"
"I KNOW RIGHT"
"I'M THROWING A PARTY"
"YOU BETTER DO"
"IMMA TEAR UP"
"Wait, but seriously Mark I'm gonna be waiting for that party, you better throw it"
"How the heck do you throw a party"
"Invite many people to you house, put music, get drinks and food and boom, there you go, a party"
"I'll think about it"

Donghyuck discovered his dancing skills just a few years earlier. They were at physical education class when their teacher told the students to do a freestyle choreography to whatever it was playing. He did incredibly good for not being experienced. However, Mark didn't have any talent at throwing parties, Donghyuck always helped him doing so, but right now Mark was supposed to throw a party for him, not with him.

So he started thinking about the steps Donghyuck told him about. The first one was inviting people over, but who? He got distracted during chemistry class, looking around and thinking about his classmates. None of them were suitable, Donghyuck would probably categorize them as losers or nerds, even though Mark knew they were just smart. They didn't like parties either, not the ones Donghyuck liked, at least. Maybe his advanced chemistry class wasn't the right place to find anyone.

He thought of which classes did the kids Donghyuck would like could be. Clearly, none of them would be in Mark's classes since all of them were filled with people Donghyuck disliked. But then something popped into his mind, there was a class where he could actually find someone, P.E class! That was Donghyuck's favorite class and his classmates weren't just the smart ones, but also the kids Donghyuck wouldn't dislike.

As soon as they heard that the party that was being thrown was for Donghyuck, they automatically accepted and volunteered to find more guests. Great! Now Mark has done the first step. He remembered the steps Donghyuck told him a couple of hours ago, he had to find the appropriate music now. Mark decided to take it easy and just go for some hype music, what Donghyuck usually listens to. And lastly, something to drink and eat. Mark wondered if by drinks Donghyuck meant soft drinks or alcohol, you never know with that kid.

He decided to buy both, now his party was ready to be thrown. He just had to wait until Friday. What neither Mark or Donghyuck knew is that after that day, that Friday, that party was over, their lives wouldn't be the same and their hearts would take a whole twist.