Slumber party

It all started slowly. For Donghyuck, he already began questioning if he liked Mark or not when he saw that boy trying to kiss him. He felt something bother him in his heart, jealousy maybe. Might have been because he wanted a boy wanting to kiss him too or because he wanted to be the boy who kissed Mark. Everything was so confusing back then, but his feelings got clearer as time passed.

He felt the urge of talking to Mark every time he saw him in the corridors and got really nervous before doing so. His days suddenly turned sunnier and colorful when he saw him smile, even when the darkest clouds covered the sky. He felt blessed for every second he spent beside him. He was always thankful that he got another day to live and share more moments with him. Listening to him, looking at him, touching his soft hands were gifts from the heavens with no comparison. Then he knew, he was in love.

Mark found out his attraction towards Donghyuck just a little later. He fell for his silliness, bad jokes and pranks. For his brave soul and his ability to stand up for him. For his beautiful chocolate eyes and sun kissed skin. Did he mention his singing skills yet? Well, the singing skills too. He liked how he helped him getting out from awkward situations and how he asked him questions about the most basic math problems.

But they decided to stay as best friends, both scared of being friendzoned if they declared their feelings.

And here they were, years later, but with no changed feelings. Donghyuck was sitting on Mark's bed while Mark dug on the deepness of his wardrobe in search of the yellow t-shirt that he wasn't quite sure if he trashed or if he decided to keep. But something he was sure about was that he wasn't gonna give Donghyuck any of his fancy shirts.

"What's an self-consistent field?" Donghyuck asked while he held one of Mark's favorite quantum chemistry books
"It's an approximate form of the equations of quantum mechanics for fermions" Mark replied with his head still sunk inside his closet.
"What?"
"Never mind"
"You're a complicated person Mark"
"Don't remind me"
"Come out of the closet already"

When Mark's ears first received the message, he panicked. But after processing it, he realized what was Donghyuck was talking about.

"Mark?"

Then he noticed the processing time was too long.

"I'm looking for a t-shirt so you can dress, you idiot"
"I don't wanna"

Mark jumped as he noticed the boy was inside the wardrobe with him, hitting his head with the upper shelf. Donghyuck bursted out of laughter after that occurrence, fell to the floor even. Mark kicked him in revenge, but then helped him stand up.

"Is your head okay?" Donghyuck asked between giggles.
"Still have more neurons than you could ever have"
"Pshhht, sorry Mr. Smart" Donghyuck said before being pushed by Mark, who quickly removed his hand from his arm as he realized how wet he was.
"Dude, better find that shirt, you're really wet"
"I can sleep without a shirt on"
"When did this turn into a slumber party?"
"Okay, but don't call me in the morning asking for help to clean your house before your parents are back from their trip"

That wasn't Mark's problem right now. His problem was that he didn't want to see Donghyuck shirtless, he was afraid of feeling attracted and do something stupid. But due to his terrible ability of rejecting things, he agreed.

Hours after, they were found on Mark's room, off to dreamland. Luckily, neither of them tried anything stupid, even though they both wanted to.