curious samar

Samar.

Today may be I woke up from wrong side of the bed or may be right side because I can't figure out if this situation is good or bad.
On one hand I have really important meeting to attend and here I am helping a stranger who is willing to help the other stranger, no.. I don't feel bad about it but this meeting is so important that four of us needed to show up, I tried calling ben to make him aware of the situation but my phone doesn't start. Great.
And here is this girl who gave up her very important admissions to help these guys, I couldn't believe her like people still exist on this planet at least in this busy city Mumbai. When I saw her I have this unsettling feeling in my pit because of her, I don't know what is it or what for but in an odd way this feels good. I saw her in rare view mirror she is first aiding those guys rather professionally. Her friend was talking about some admissions issue something about last day and documents, should I ask her or should I stay shut about it. What if I asked her and she get furious about invading her private matters but what if i could help her in any way possible at least I can try even though what if I choose to not to ask her and she think bad of me.
What if she think "this guy don't even have the manner to ask me about my problem." I don't wanna make her think that I'm a stupid manner less guy.

"Ah can I ask you something?" I negotiated.

"Hmm?.. of course sure you can. Or else let me start by my name first." She smiled. In the whole chaos it's the first time I noticed her face.
Her hairs were too long and were made into a braid some strands were coming out of it and few on her forehead.
Because of rain she was all drenched but she covered herself so neatly.

She joined her hands together "namaste I'm keva, keva pandit but friends prefer kay." She smiled at me and explained further. "I'm not going to introduce myself like an 5 years old cartoon character." She giggled and I chuckled as well.

"I'm samar samar puri and this is my friend come brother venky." I smiled at venky "and those both guys on bike is my little brother sanam and again a friend come brother keshav. It's nice to meet you." I explained.

"That's cute, and yeah thanks for helping these guys, you guys are bighearted and too sweet."

"It's nothing like that it's our duty towards everything and everyone, and we should thank you as well because you're helping them too." Venky stated.

"Yeah I can't believe peoples are still living in 19th century and basically if that wouldn't be me someone else surly would have helped you guys." She tore her scarf In two and wrapped around that guys head and girls arm." Giggled to herself "they look funny but this is necessary."

"We understand." I and venky said together.

"Am I allowed to ask you something?" I asked again.

"always, go ahead."

"Your friend was talking about some admission issue, something wrong?don't take me wrong, just asking because I thought it's important the way she was concerned."

"Yeah, army academy admissions today was the last day, first I got problem to retrieve my all documents from my previous school and now this situation. May be it's not in my fate, may be I'm not ready yet. Let's see if kanhaji want me here then he'll do something about it." She smiled.

"who is kanhaji and why would he decide your future and is he responsible for this accident? We should report police then." I panicked.

"You are kidding me right?" She scoffed.

"Did i say something wrong?"

"Kanhaji means lord krishna you dumbo." She giggled.

"Oh, yeah.. haan . sorry" I embarrassed myself and venky laughed it off.

"It's ok" She giggled.

"So what about your admissions you will just give it up, like that?" I inquired in concern.

"Umm nope!! once these guys reached hospital safely I'm going to give it a try, if kanhaji bless me I can secure the seat." She explained with little sadness and happiness with glimpse of hope in her eyes.

"Don’t you think you are relying on your god out of limits, like c'mon he is not gonna come and give you your admission card in your hand, no?" I scoffed.

"He's not god." She surprised me with her statement. "He's my best friend." She seems serious.