The gods have a new prince

Bonjour to everyone.... hope u like the story

I have no rights to the Percy Jackson series nor the heroes of Olympus

////////////////////////////////////////////

On Olympus

"Did you feel that?!?!" Hera said

Zeus was sitting on his throne thinking about what could've happened. He rose and threw a thunderbolt in the air, calling a meeting.

Everyone sat down and waited for the meeting to start. Poseidon and Hades were missing.

They appeared and sat, looking weirdly at each other.

Zeus was about to open his mouth when a portal opened and out walked the creator of everything, Chaos himself.

Everyone was shocked, it's not everyday that the creator comes down from his kingdom. What was more surprising was the bundles of blue in his arms.

"Lord Chaos, what brings you here?" Said Zeus. Not even he would stand to the being of pure power.

Chaos walked til he was standing in the middle of the room. The bundle moved and little hands and arms followed. Chaos has a long beard so the infant reached and pulled on it. All the gods gasped but the Lord just laughed and said "behave yourself Perseus Jackson." You could hear a pin drop from the silence.

"I have come here to bring you your new prince of the Four Kingdoms."

Zeus shot up "What!!!!!! No, that can't be. I've had no children. I HAVE DECLARED NO ONE PRINCE OF OLYMPUS."

"Who said he was yours." Chaos simply said back calmly.

"Than is he your's my Lord?" Athena asked. She was trying to sneak a peek at the baby pulling on the beard of the creator.

"No, he is the-"

Poseidon stood up "He is my son."

"WHAT!!! You had a child." Zeus got up and send a blast to the infant in arms. Before Hades, Poseidon, or Chaos could do anything. The lighting was absorbed by a hand of "Skye!"

"Stand down Zeus, or I will destroy you, never to return." Her eyes pierced into Zeus' soul.

It wasn't everyday the most two most powerful beings come together in the throneroom of Olympus. Never before for a child.

She turned to Poseidon with a smile, "Hello Father."

"Hello Skye."

She walked over "Hello Lord Chaos, may I?"

He nodded and she took the small bundles and held them high. By the way she was holding the baby everyone could see his face.

The baby had jet black hair and his skin was the perfect tan. But his eyes where the interesting part. They were sea green. Light as the water. But they suddenly changed to a dark nasty black. There was an earthquake in the room, and when everyone turned to Poseidon, he looked shocked as well.
"Calm down little one. You are safe, no harm shall come to the most powerful being in the universe. Not that there aren't stupid people out there that won't try. But death will be at their door."

"I though-"

"I was, until I felt a much stronger power, he wasn't born yet so I talked to his late mother and spend time with her. I helped him concealed his power until he was borned."

"Lord Chaos walked up and placed a hand on the baby. "Perseus Jackson, you will do great things in the immortal life of yours. You will grow as a demigod til the age of 18, then your mortal blood shall boil and become the golden blood of the gods. You shall be seated at the right hand of your father and uncle, and take your place as the prince and Heir of Olympus, Atlantis, the UnderWorld, and the Void. You dear child have my blessing, Shall you call upon my powers whenever you need to."

Everyone was in awe, there he was the Lord of everything, I mean the guy created this universe, and here he was in the hand of a child barely a day old.

Perseus glowed a mixture of black and gold. His eyes made space for the rings of gold in his eyes.

Aphrodite came up and looked at the child and before anyone could stop her, she kissed the top of the baby's head. A cloud of pink engulfed the child. "NO!!!"

There he was the cutest baby, now seemed somehow cuter if that was possible. "You have my blessing. Every girl will off heads over heels for you, but don't worry you will find love and pain in one person. You will charmspeak your enemies to do your bidding. And you'll be able to speak the language of Love."

Apollo came up and took the child from Skye, slightly bowing in her presence. He looked back at the Prince, "I hope that you and I become great friends. After all, we are cousins. Your bow shall always find it's target. Your ability to heal will be helpful for your loved ones. You have my blessing." Perseus glowed like the starling sun.

Artemis came and kissed the top of the baby's head. A moonlight appeared all over the child. "You shall be a honorable man, treat women right. The hunt shall be your pass time. You Perseus, have my blessing as well."

Zeus and Poseidon just held their heads in their hands. "This child, is going to be so damn powerful. All I need is for Hades to bless him." They both thought.

Hades walked up and put a hand on the child's forehead. "Whenever you shall need help or guidance, you can come to me. The underworld shall be your home as well whenever you need it to be. You can call upon the dead to do your bidding. You have my blessing for as long as you shall live."

Everyone's mouth dropped open. Never before had Hades blessed a demigod. But here he was, smiling down at the child.

Every single god blessed the child they called their Prince. Why not, he would rule over them some day.

The young Prince was now carrying so much power that a light embedded off him.

Zeus came to the realiztion that Percy will become the Prince of Olympus, no matter what he thinks of it. So he came to terms with. He even blessed the child. Giving the baby the power over the weather and the ability to call upon lighting. "I hope you become a prince that rules over his people with fairness and pride. Never to think about himself first.

Zeus got up from his throne and said "There shall be a party in honor of our young prince, to welcome him into the family."

Everyone cheered.