Chapter 20

*Bri*

I was in Stephen's hotel room since game 1 of the first round of playoffs will be played tomorrow, Celina, my sister, Colin who was with my sister, and I where going to go out. Stephen and Klay wanted to stay and rest cus they needed to get their "Splash Brothers Swag" thing how they called it. I finished getting ready and went to sit on Stephen's lap who was watching ESPN. "Are you sure you want to stay?" I ask for the millionth time.

"Don't worry about me baby, i'll be fine" he pecks my lips "Are you sure you want to leave? We could just stay here and cuddle" hugs me and places his head on my neck.

"That is really tempting" Kiss him.

"Then stay" he starts to kiss my neck, and squeeze my hips. Someone decided to interrupt our moment.

"Steph let the girl go!" the one and only Colin Kaepernick yelled.

"Go babe before he breaks the door" he pecks me one last time, I get up and was about to leave "I love you, and I trust you, so don't do anything stupid without me" he winks

"I love you too, and I won't. I got you for that" I blew him a kiss and headed out.

We went to this small bar not far from the hotel. We where having a good time, but I wanted to head out, I really just wanted to be with Stephen. Colin and Yocelyn kept begging me to stay but I left anyways. Celina had already left cus she wanted to be with Klay, those two are so freaking cute together. I was waiting for the elevator, I was sending a quick text to my sister letting her know that I made it in once piece to the hotel, I walk in and accidentally bump into someone. "I'm so sorry I wasn't looking." I look up to see the one and only Chris Paul.

"Nah it's cool girl, it happens. I was texting too haha" He shows me his phone. "Are you staying at this hotel?"

"Yes I am, I'm here with my boyfriend" I smile for that last part, I've been dating him for a week and I just love saying that he's my boyfriend.

"Ohhh your taken" He said disappointed? This man is married is he not?

"Yeah I am, and happy too" I place my hands in my hips giving him some attitude, man I'm Mexican I can give you all the attitude you want.

"Right, well if you ever want to have some fun.." he winks "here's my number, so give me a call" he hands me a piece of paper, I open it up to reveal his number. I look up at him he leans in and whispers "I'm not the jealous kind" winks and leaves, wtf is wrong with this man? I enter the elevator and leave. Really confused for what just happened. I go to Stephen's room and he's already asleep. I get a pair of shorts and a tank top from his luggage and put it on. I slid in the bed with him and hug him.

"You look amazing with my clothes" he whispers

"I thought you where asleep?" I look up at him.

"I couldn't miss my girlfriend undressing herself right in front of me" he replies, I could hint a smile.

"Oh gosh Stephen" I give him a peck

"Did you have fun?"

"Sorta, Colin is the one that was having the most fun thought" I snuggle next to him. "I wanted to be with you so I came early" He presses me up against him.

"I'm glad you came, I missed you" He kisses my forehead. "Let's go to sleep now, good night gorgeous"

"Good night Stephen, I love you" I peck him and he whispers I love you too. I put my head in his chest while his hands where hugging my waist. I couldn't be happier.