Chapter 18

SinB's POV

I entered the dressing room feeling disgusted to myself. I couldn't hold my tears any longer because of how they treated me in the photoshoot. I hugged my members too. Then, Sowon unnie asked me.

"Eunbi-ya, gwenchana?" Sowon unnie asked while patting my head.

"Unnie, I want to go back to our dorm now." I replied while wiping my tears.

"What did they do to you Hwang Eunbi?" Yerin unnie asked while clenching her fist.

"Yerin unnie, I don't want to cause any trouble. Let's go now." I said trying to compose myself.

"Andwae! You're not like this if they didn't do anything to you." Eunha unnie added.

"Ne! Eunbi-ya, this isn't you. What happened to our beagle?" Yuju unnie asked while rubbing my back.

"Aigoo! Eunbi unnie please tell us because we're not fortune tellers to guess what happened to you outside." Umji said trying to convince me.

"Fine, I feel disgusted to myself after the photoshoot because my partners took advantage of me. And that Jungkook perv almost touched my chest." I said grudgingly.

"Jinjja? Where is that pervert?" Sowon asked stepping out of the dressing room.

But, I stopped her and tried to convince her.

"Sowon unnie, chakaman! Don't worry, I slapped him already. I made sure that his cheek would turn red. So, you don't have to avenge me. Arachi?" I explained to Sowon unnie.

"Aish! But next time I won't let this happen again to one of our members. They can't treat us like they own us. We know that we are Yeojachingu not everyone's girlfriend but we are everybody's buddy. Nobody owns us. Arasso?" Sowon said like a mom.

"Arasso, Sowon unnie." The members replied in unison.

"Kaja!" Sowon unnie commanded us.

When we went out of our dressing room, my members were surrounding me. Sowon unnie was hugging me tight. I only wore my hoodie blanket that was given to me by a fan. So, I couldn't see the faces of those two pervert.

"Eunbi just hide and stay behind us

"Eunbi just hide and stay behind us." Yerin unnie said.

"Ne." I said and just nodded.

BTS boys were now approaching us to say goodbye. Then two of them were asking about me.

"Where's SinB?" Jungkook asked.

"SinB is here. Wae?" Yuju said.

"What happened to her? Gwenchana?" Taehyung asked and was about to approach me but the girls blocked his way.