174

1,5 years later
riley's pov.

"DYLAN I SWEAR STOP." I screamed in between my laughs. I almost couldn't breath.

Dylan was tickling me. Like he was always.

It was our 2 year anniversary, but we both decided to make diner at our place, watching a good movie with our dog, millie.

"Bing" I recieved a text from the groupschat. Probably a congratulation text.

"WE GO WAY BAACK"
included : stassss🧡 , dyldo💓🤤, nathanial💙, samster🙂, sennabb💛, peterpan‼️, jackgilinsky , mattchuw😜 , tpose💩, spraybae🌹, mamaholland❤️, shellbell🙃, colton🐺.

STASSSS 🧡 :
CONGRATS LOVES, ILOVEYOU! many years to come ‼️

MAMAHOLLAND❤️ :
happy 2 years! love you

JACKGILINSKY :
congrats. 

PETERPAN‼️ :
riles miles and dyl pickle! you now i support you guys 15829104% and i hope that i can trust on some more years. happy anniversary!

NATHANIAL💙 :
woop woop! 2 years already! have fun tonight if you know what i mean😏👉👌

STASSSS🧡 :
omg nate! stop that. but hehehehe

MATTCHUW😜 :
happy anniversary! see you tomorrow🤤🤤

RILEY :
awh, guys. thank you ! this is so cute, we will have fun, see you tomorrow :) you guys are welcome at 06:00 pm  at PAPARICCHH < yeah i know. we pay! you enjoy. we both are incredibly thankful for such amazing friends :) xoxo dyl and i

SENNABB💛 :
AAAHHH, paparicchh! amazing, see u then. happy anniversary mami

DYLDO 💓🤤 :
thank you guys! ‼️😜

"Aw. They're so nice. " I awe at the lovely texts and cards everyone sent us.

"Yeah they are. Let's watch a movie now." Dylan threw a blanket on our comfy couch and we both decided to watch Kingsman The Goldon Circle, since we were both such fans of the first movie.

"I love you. I'm so incredibly happy with you. Do you know that? " Dyl holds my hand as we both got comfortable under the blankets.

"I do, Dyl. I love you. You make me so happy. " I press my lips against his and we both smile through our kisses.

"You know what? Let's just go to bed? " Dylan smirked and picked me up in bridal style.

Oh my god.

"Dyl! Don't fucking drop me alright! " I yell but he holds me steady.

He gets us both upstairs to the bed and lays me down.

"Gosh you make me crazy more and more each day. " He leaves kisses on my neck to my chest.