Four

JIYOO's POV 

4 months later

Today was just a normal day. I just finished my morning class and heading to the cafeteria, when my phone suddenly ringing. It's Haneul.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm going to cafeteria. Just finished my class, why?"

"Nice timing! I'm doing an outdoor project right now in front of my faculty building. Bring me some drink, it's so hot here,"

"Nope. Your faculty is too far, I'm—"

"Thank you! I'm gonna be waiting for you, darling!" Klik. She hung up the phone. Good.

I just sighed. Well, it's not like I have something to do today anyway. So I go to the cafeteria and buy Haneul's favorite drink and some snacks. Then I go to her faculty. Well, actually her faculty is not that far from mine, it's just that the road is going uphill so it's kinda tiring.

When I arrived near the faculty, there were so many people there. There were some crowd, girls, with their phone recording something, or someone. So I follow where their camera are pointed to. And there were some guys with some instrument, they are likely preparing for some show. I don't know. First, I need to find my friend. I kept looking for her and found a spot with so many canvas not so far behind the crowd. So I headed there and found the ponytail girl that I was looking for. She didn't realize I'm there since she's still focusing on her painting.

"This is your drink, mam!" She finally looked at me and smiles. "Thank you, mam!" She drinks it immediately. I was looking at the crowd again.

"What is happening there?"

"It's Day6. They are new boyband from JYP. I need to finish this soon and go watch them," She said after finished her drink in one shot and continue focusing on her painting.

"Day6? JYP? Really? So it's a new boygroup? like your Got7?"

"Band. I said band. Six-members boyBAND. They're pretty famous. They already have so many fans even before their debut. They make all of their song by themselves. You should listen to it. Especially their title song."

I looked at her, and make the 'how do you know' face. She just ignored me and continue her painting. After she finally finished the painting, she looked at me and took a deep breath.

"The guy with glasses is Jae, he's playing guitar and a vocalist, sometimes rapper, of the group. And he's the oldest. And the other blonde guy is YoungK, he's the bassist and rapper, but he sings well too. I heard he wrote almost all of their songs. The white shirt guy with the guitar is Sungjin, he's the leader. And the other white shirt with the keyboard is Junhyeok. They are both the main vocal. The black shirt guy with fringe is called Wonpil, I think he play something like piano, I don't know what is called. Synthesizer I think? Anyway, the other black shirt guy that is sitting down is Dowoon, the maknae, he's the same age with us, and the drummer. And I love him."

"Wha-- How did you know all that?"

"Well, you know I'm a GOT7 fan, GOT7 is in JYP, so yeah, I just accidentally knew it."

"That was not an accident if you knew that much, dear. You even said that you love.... who? The drummer guy?"

"Well, they're all handsome, I'm weak with handsome and cute guy, you know. I don't know that they will come here today tho. But since I finished my task, let's watch!"