chapter 4 - Going Rogue

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the streets, Barry/Flash was zooming through the streets.

Barry: (voice over) "My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive. I am the Flash."

Vera/Pyra was using fire to fly through the sky.

Vera: (voice over) "I'm Vera Mitchell, and I am Pyra."

Aurora/Glacia stood in an abandoned street, kneeling to the ground, touching the cement, using the contact to build a smooth wall of ice over the ground.

Aurora: (voice over) "I'm Aurora Swan. You can call me Glacia."

Logan/Guardian was keeping a falling bridge together to save everyone on it.

Logan: (voice over) "My name is Logan Hemmings, and I am the strongest man alive. They call me Guardian."

Barry/Vera/Aurora/Logan: (voice over) "Central City is a city of heroes."

⚡⚡

From Sapphire Arrow 2.19 "The Faces Behind the Mask", in the STAR Labs facility, Aurora, Logan, Cisco, Caitlin and Emma were talking to Justin and Felicity Smoak.

Emma: (voice over) "Previously on Sapphire Arrow and Worlds Colliding (The Flash)"

Aurora stood. "Felicity. Justin."

"Aurora," Felicity told her.

They embraced, pulling away.

From 1.03 "Things You Can't Outrun", in the Cortex, Emma sat at the computer. Logan stood behind her.

Emma smirked, typing away. "All right, boss man. Like how you seem to take charge." Logan raised his eyebrows slightly. Emma smiled. "I'm teasing. I like to tease people. I'm a teaser."

Logan chuckled.

From 1.03 "Things You Can't Outrun", in the hospital room, Joe was laying down. Emma, Iris and Eddie stood around him.

Iris looked at Joe awkwardly. "Dad, the thing is--"

"You two are dating," Joe finished. "I know."

Eddie and Iris looked at Emma.

Emma shook her head. "Don't look at me. I didn't say anything."

"So you're not mad?" Eddie asked.

"Oh, I'm mad," Joe answered.

After Eddie left the room.

"Do you like him?" Emma asked.

Iris smiled, nodding. "Yeah, I do."

"Then I will do my damnedest not to shoot him," Joe told her.

Emma smiled. "That is all we can expect."

Vera / Pyra: