Chapter One

I felt cold and ready to throw up. I'm lying on my back and am about to be eatin by the most terrifying thing on our planet.

A Dragon.

Yes, I said a dragon. Not only a dragon, but the one that controles our planet.

His name is Argitron, and he gained control when my great grandfather was still a warrior. My grandfather was a C class citizen and was put in as a warrior. He protected the world from beasts like Argitron.

But my grandfather died, and in his wake brought me generations forward.

My name is Tryce, and unlike my family, I am a thief, and I got my self into this huge mess.

Well, all that aside, let's continue on our story shall we.

"Who dares insult me by stealing my plunder," said Argitron.

My heart lept to my throat as I tried to speak.

"You won't speak, than I guess I will have to kill you-"

"Wait wait wait... I am Tryce the Theif," knowing that it won't help me to lie.

"Aahh, a theif! You know what I do to theives?"

"Let them go?"I pleaded.

"No i swallow them who-

All of the sudden an arrow protruded out of his back. He let out a mighty roar as the assasin with the bow fired five more arrows within three seconds.

I realized that this was my chance, I grabbed a golden object, a dagger that looked like it was glowing and a few more items from the dragon.

I suddenly saw It. It was a pendant with a dragon on it i grabbed onto it and suddenly i saw a huge tail swoop towards my head. It was too late to dogde and it hit me like a truck and all of the sudden everything went dark. And then I woke up. Not in a bed like it was a dream but right next to my dead body. I saw my head blown to pieces everywhere but my armor is gone and on my new body. I let out a yelp as a giant dragon foot dropped near my face. I dropped the pendant and felt like throwing up again. So i started to run with my loot in bag and my pendant on my neck. I ran out of the cave and smelt smoke as i hit the country side.

This is my very first book and enjoid creating it i hope you like it to.☺