Chapter 15- Non Tell Me This (Full Chapter)

Why Don't You Love Me Chapter 15- Non Tell Me This (Full Chapter)

Truce POV

Truce POV

(3 hours earlier)

"Get in there," Melissa shouted as she pushed me in a dark room. When she turned on the lights I gasped to see nothing but pictures of Larry, me, Lau, and Jessica all over the walls. It looked as if it were a shrine dedicated to us. But what really tripped me out was that they had recent pictures of us all. They had been stalking us for some time as I saw pictures of my son as well.

A section of pictures, in particular, caught my full attention as I walked in even further to witness pictures of Larry, naked and making love. Just not with me. But with Ashley.

"Ahhh those are my favorite," Speedy chuckled while startling me as I jumped and turned around. "You still cry for everything, huh, baby?" he laughed as I sniffed and wiped my eyes as an attempt to control my emotions. Never would I want to grant him the satisfaction of victory. He was trying to break me, but I was prepared to fight.

"Fuck you," I whispered as he smiled a devious grin.

"You Promise," he laughed as I swallowed my fear. "I a hope you don't mind but I asked Melissa that we have some alone time. You know some catching up," he joked as I stood silent. "So, do you like my art?"

"You're sick."

"Maybe! But it's only because I need you for help," he spat as he pulled a remote out of his back pocket and pressed a button that lowered a projector screen from the ceiling and pressed play. The images on the monitor made my heart stop as I fought with every vein in my body not to cry.

"Speedy please," I whispered as he laughed.

"You too? You know Melissa hates this video too, but I think it's a masterpiece," he laughed as the moans and screams from the speakers nearly drove me insane. "You know if I didn't know any better I would say that Larry was enjoying this piece of pussy just as much as he enjoyed yours."

"You won't break me," I cried as Ashley screaming out my husband's name render to be too much. However, what did, in fact, crack my inner force field towards tears, was when I heard Larry call out her name as he ejaculated.