Baby Girl

Beyoncé pov

So it's been a couple weeks or so since Taylor was born. She's the cutest little baby ever. Blue loves her so much. But anyway Shawn and I are helping Angie get a condo of some sort and before anyone asks. No I did not tell Angie to move out. Actually this was her idea. I guess she figured that she could probably use her own space.

Finally after a couple more weeks of looking Angie found the perfect condo for her and Taylor. She knew it was for her when she first stepped in to take a look at it.

Now here we are... Shawn, Kelly and I are helping Angie move into her condo.

"This is nice Angie" Kelly says looking around as she set down the box she was carrying.

"I know right" Angie gushed. It's good to see her happy.

"Okay this is the last of them" Shawn announced as him and I brought him the last boxes.

"Thanks"

"No seriously do we get paid?" Kelly joked. Angie playfully punched.

"Yeah like you need the money" I laughed.

"That's true but there's a shoe sale going on next week and you could hook a girl up" Kelly said.

"Shut up" Angie pushed Kelly as they both fell on the couch. Shawn stepped out to give us a few minutes.

"Man I can't believe this" Angie said as I made my way over to them. "This is actually something of mine you know"

I nodded smiling. I knew that feeling. "Taylor is gonna love it here" I said looking around.

"Yep just enough space for her to run around when she can walk"

"Yeah" Angie smiled at the thought. "You know it's weird I always thought Ron be here to take care of me and Taylor but you know reality hit me and I thought I'm gonna be all alone but I know now I'm not alone. I have you" she looked at me and smiled. "And you" she turned to Kelly.

"And Michelle" she said.

"Thank you"

"Don't sweat it Ange, your like family to me" Kelly added. As Angie leaned her head on Kelly's shoulder.

"I feel like this start of something new, you know" I chimed in.

They both looked up at me. "What?"

"You just quoted a high school musical song" Kelly said.

"Well whatever you know what I mean" I roll my eyes playfully.

7 months later.

Michelle gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

"What's her name?" Kelly asked as they all sat around Michelle in her hospital room.

"Ariah Williams"

"Aww I love it" Angie said.

"It makes me wanna have another one" Kelly added.

"You want more kids?" I asked.

"Maybe just one more" Kelly answered. I wouldn't be surprised if Kelly got pregnant again.

"Wait a minute, do you realized Wills first name and last name are the same thing? William Williams"

Kelly and I busted out laughing.  "Yes I realize that" Michelle said shaking her head. " it was an accident. Why do you think he goes by Will"

"How does Will feel about Ariah?" I asked.

"He hasn't seen her yet" Michelle replied.

"You want us to bring him? So he can see her now "

"Can you please" Michelle asked.

"I'll go get him" Angie volunteered and left the room.

After a few seconds Angie came in with Will.

"We'll give some privacy" I nodded at Kelly and we all stepped out.

4 months later.

Beyoncé

So tomorrow night us girls are having a nice dinner just the 4 of us. It's gonna the first time in a long time it's gonna be just us, chilling, talking and having fun.

Okay so originally this was gonna be the last chapter But I got one more for you guys. Girlfriends forever is what it's gonna be called. And I don't remember my original concept for this part that's why it's called baby girl because of Michelle and Angie's daughters.