The Joys of giving birth

Last time on my girlfriends

The girls were hanging out at Kelly's house to keep her company when Michelle and bey got into it again and when marlon arrived home Kelly's water broke.

Marlon pov

So Kelly's in labor and I don't know what to do I'm supposed to be the man.

"Ahh" she cried bey rubbed her forehead, "just breathe" bey said

"Uh I'll bring the car around" I said running out of the house.

Bey pov

I can't believe how nervous marlon is it's kinda funny. "The hospital bag is upstairs" Kelly said breathless.

"I'll get it" angie said and went to grab it from upstairs.

"Okay the cars all ready" marlon came back in.

"Marlon I need you" Kelly said breathing heavily, he kneeled and took her other hand. "I'm right here baby everything will be okay" he said rubbing her hand.

"Ahh!" Kelly screamed arching her back. "Let's get her to the car" I said and me and marlon both grabbed her hands and helped her stand up.

Michelle opened the door for us and angie came back down the steps.

"Marlon I'm scared" Kelly cried still holding his hand.

"It's gonna be alright baby I'm right here" he said smiling. "What the hell are you smiling for" she snapped as we walked towards the car.

"What I can't smile" he asked "not at the moment"she said as I opened the car door for her. We put her in the back seat thought it would be more comfortable for her.

I sat next to her in the car angie on the other side and Michelle in the front.

"Okay babe you okay back there" Marlon asked as he buckled his seat belt. "Shut up what the hell do you think" she clenched my hand, oh my god was she strong. " Kelly I'm just happy" he said I know he was happy but right now if he knows what's best for him he better not smile

"It's just a damn baby" she yelled as he pulled out the driveway

Marlon pov

I quickly drove to the hospital as we did kelly was in more and more pain.

"Are we almost there" bey asked rubbing Kelly's hand "yeah" I replied

"Ooh" Kelly moaned "baby just breathe" I said "that shit doesn't work" she snapped as she sat up. "Kelly it's gonna be okay we're almost there" I assured her

Kelly pov

Oh god! I don't remember being in so much pain with Junior...Damn!!!! Uh!!!

Marlon and bey help me get out of the car, two nurses came running out with a wheel chair.

"Just keep breathing baby" Marlon said as I sat in the wheel chair

I was wheeled into the lobby, Marlon went to the front desk.

"Oh god!!!" I exclaimed as I grabbed beys hand pulling her down closer to me.

Bey pov

"Damn Kels" I said rubbing my hand as I pulled it away from her That's when Marlon came walking towards us.

Marlon pov

"Okay the doctor is running a little late but we can get a room where you will be more comfortable" Marlon said

"Don't just stand there hurry up and take me there" kelly snapped as I lead her into the room.

When we got in there the nurse and bey helped Kelly put on her paper dress.

"Marlon you okay" Angie asked me I was now getting nervous not happy anymore

"Yeah I'm okay" I said dryly.

The nurse and bey helped kelly walked towards the bed. I stood up and took her hand.

"Uhh ohh!" I led her to the bed bey and I helped her get into the bed.

"It's okay baby" I took her hand. "YOUR NOT THE ONE IN LABOR HERE!!" she pulled my hand as she cried in my ear. She pushed my hand away from hers

"But I didn't---"

"Marlon just don't" bey warned me

"Marlon" kelly said taking my hand again. "Yes baby" I asked

"I need you to call our parents my mom is gonna be worried if were not there when she drops off junior" she said "Kelly don't worry I'll call Doris" Michelle stood up and walked out in the hallway.

I sat down and was still holding her hand. "Oh god oh--oh" she cried and clenched my hand tighter and she sat up "It's okay breathe baby" I said rubbing her cheek and her hand. "God this baby is trying to kick its way out of me!!!" She sat up.

"What can I do to help" I asked "GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME" she yelled "you know I can't do that" I said sweetly " I hate you" she cried letting go off my hand.

"Kelly you don't mean that" angie added

"Like hell I don't" Kelly snapped as she sat up.

That's when the doctor came in "How are we coming along Mrs. Wayans" he asked "she's getting there" I answered

"He didn't ask you" Kelly spat annoyed "Well let's see" he put his stethoscope to her stomach after that he did a sonogram " Well you're not ready to actaully push yet"

"Oh hell" kelly exclaimed irritated "you are only 4 you have to get up to 9 at least" he said