Chapter 11

Kaitlyn POV

**Next week on Monday Night Raw**

I was walking to my dressing room with John, Aj, Brie, Bryan, and Punk behind me, it felt like I was walking with protection. I looked around and I saw Randy, I automatically stopped in my tracks. John grabbed my hand and walked in front of me. We reach my room and I changed into my ring attire. Today I had a match with Alicia Fox.
"Kaitlyn your on in 5 minutes."
"Okay thank you Tim." I walked to the gorilla with John by my side. The sound guy played my music and I walked out and put the H sign up. I got in the ring and the ref rung the bell. we locked up and I pushed her into the corner. I had the match won until Alicia kicked me in my stomach. The pain I felt was nothing like any pain I had ever felt. I dropped to the corner and curled up into a ball tears threatening to fall down my face. Alicia went for the pin and I kicked out at 2 1/2. I wanted the match to be over so I hit her with a mean spear.
"1..2..3 ring the bell." My music played and I dropped myself onto the mat curled up in a corner holding my stomach.
"You can't see me my time is now." John ran over to me and picked me up and carried me to the trainers room.
"Doc check her." He said before he left.
"Okay." After several test and examines the doctor came back in the room.
"Kaitlyn I found out why you've been throwing up and in so much pain"
"Oh really, why?"
"Your a week pregnant." I couldn't believe what I just heard.
"What I've gotta wrestle."
"Well I'm not clearing you for another two weeks."
"Okay fine, can I leave?"
"Yes." I walked out of the trainers room and into my dressing room. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. John was on, he had a match with Kofi Kingston. Fifteen minutes into the match Kofi was going for trouble in paradise, when John caught his leg and was about to give him an attitude adjustment when the shield came. Dean and Seth attacked John and Roman hit him with a spear. I run to the gorilla and Punk was already there.
"Ready Kait?"
"Yeah." We run out before they can hit him with the triple power bomb. I got in the ring and went over to John while the shield beat up Punk. Anger arose inside of me, I hit Seth with a spear while Punk gave Dean the go to sleep. Roman was the last one, but we couldn't find him. I went over to John to see if he was okay. I hear the crowd screaming and I turn and see Roman beating up Punk with a chair. He had his back to me so I set him up for a spear. I hear JBL saying
"What's wrong with Kaitlyn why is she not getting out of there?" I smirked and waited for him to turn around. Then I did it I hit Roman with a spear. Punk gave him the go to sleep and I ran over to John and helped him out of the ring. We walked backstage hand and hand A lot of the divas and superstars hugged we while telling me it took a lot of bravery to go out there. I walked with John to his couch in his dressing room.
"Celeste Bonin."
"Yes John Cena."
"Promise me you'll never do that again."
"I can't promise you that because if that happens again I'll do the same thing. But John I have something really important to tell you and I don't want you to hate me."
"What I'll never hate you."
"After you hear this you might"
"Never, so what is it."
"I'm am I'm pregnant."
"But we never you know did it."
"Well yeah but when Randy did that to me he didn't use protection and I'm a week and I was you know a week ago."
"Wow."
"Please don't hate me."
"No I don't hate you I'm just thinking how are we going to raise this baby"
"We?"
"Yes we, even if it's not my baby I'll treat it like it is." He says smiling at me. I really love this man. I lean in and I kiss him. A soft romantic passionate kiss.
"John Anthony Felix Cena, I love you."
"Celeste Beryl Bonin I love you too, with all my heart." We sit and cuddle on the couch watching the rest of Raw.
___________________________

That's it for chapter 11. I'll try and update tomorrow

Read, comment, and vote👌👍💜