Chapter 25

RECAP: Kaitlyn was attacked in her match and was unconscious and when she woke up she got her memory back. John was worried about her and was loosing his match, so she ran to ringside. Then someone hit her in her back with a chair.

Kaitlyn POV

I screamed as the meter chair hit my spine, no spear can compare to a metal chair going full force into your back. My back arched and I yelled in pain tears threatening to escape. Honestly we don't actually hit each other with chairs, we fake it. But something tells me this is personal for someone to hit me that hard and with a chair. I turned around and saw Nikki Bella about to take another swing, I caught the chair before it could hit me in the head.

"What is wrong with you." I yelled

"You can not have John he's mine."

She snapped.

I twitched

"You dumped him and now were getting married, deal with it." I screamed. Then she slapped me, I was this close to hitting her back when I realized this isn't how I wanna be known so I let her leave. She hesitated a little then left, little did she know. I waited for a little gap in between us, then I launched forward and hit her with a spear to her back. She hit the ramp face first, I knew that had to hurt. I watched as the doctors came to check on her, I could have helped her up but I decided not to she got what she deserved. I turned back to watch John's match only to see him kick out at the last possible moment.

John POV

I watched as Nikki ran behind Kaitlyn with a metal chair I tried to warn her, but I was in so much pain I couldn't form the words. Nikki wound the chair back as far as she could, then sent the chair slamming into Kait's back. I could only imagine the pain she was feeling right now, I mean I've been hit with a metal chair but nothing like that before. I looked over at Randy and he was still on the floor. I turned my attention to Kaitlyn, she was letting Nikki go? I was about to turn to Randy when I saw what looked like Kait setting Nikki up for a spear. I watched in awe, I mean she was so beautiful that she made everything she did look beautiful. I turned my attention to Randy, then he hit me with an RKO. I couldn't loose this match not in front of Kait, I gained all the, strength I could muster and kicked out. Everyone was shocked: the crowd, Kaitlyn, Randy, Michael cole, JBL, The king, I mean everyone. I laid on the mat, Randy was livid he went around taking stuff from fans, throwing chairs, destroying the announce table, he even grabbed a fan and kicked him in the head. Wait is that, is that my father?

Michel Cole POV

"Can you guys believe John just kicked out of that pin!?!" Michael Cole yelled

"I was watching and I hardly believe it, I can only imagine how Randy's feeling." Jerry replied

"John Cena just has a way when it comes to winning big matches, I mean who wants to loose in front of their fiancée." JBL stated

"For once I agree with JBL." Jerry "The King" Lawler added.

"Wow, what is Randy going to have to do to win this match?" Michael cold asked

Randy POV

I pinned John and was ready to gloat. ONE TWO..... John kicked out I was in disbelief, No one kicks out of a pin after I RKO them. I was past livid I started throwing thing that were in my way around, I took stuff from fans, destroyed the announce table, and even kicked John's dad in the head. I can't stop all I see is red. I rolled back in the ring and started punching the mat, I stood diagonally from John. He started stumbling to his feet, I set him up just turn so I can end you. He turned around and I launched but instead of hitting him with an RKO I felt myself go up and over his shoulder. John quickly went to pin me, I can't loose if John can kick out of and RKO I can kick out of an AA.

One

Two

Th-

I kicked out right before the ref could say three. Im feel a little dizzy.

John POV

Randy kicked out of the AA, that doesn't happen. I look over at Kait she's just standing there with the doctors my mom and dad. I can't loose this match, this match if for my dad. I grab Randy and roll him over so that he's laying on his stomach and drag him to the middle of the ring and set him up in the STF. He yells in pain, but refuses to tap. He drags himself close to the bottom rope but before he can grab it I drag him back into the middle of the ring and put him back into the STF. After a couple of seconds he finally taps, the crowd goes wild.

"YOUR TIMES IS UP MY TIME IS NOW YOU CANT SEE ME MY TIME IS NOW."

The ref holds my hands up and gives me my title, I throw up the "okay" symbol one time then rolled out of the ring. My mom, Kait, the doctors, and I walked up the ramp into the back. I pulled Kait to the side, I need to talk to her.

"How's he doing?" I asked

"He's unconscious and needs to go the the hospital is the only thing the doctors told us." She replied

"I swear I'm going to kill Randy, this is the second time." I said

"John don't kill him just beat him until his about to die then stop." She said sarcastically.

"What would I do with out you?" I asked.

"I don't even know, let's just hope you never have to find out." She said and we ran to where the ambulance was. I ran over to my moms side, she was in tears.

"Mom you ride with dad okay I'll meet you at the hospital." She was so devastated she could even talk all she did was nod. I held her in a tight hug then let he go, and grabbed Kait and ran to the car. I am going to hurt Randy whether is the last thing I do he is going to feel pain like nothing he has before.

________________________

That the end of chapter 25 it's been a long time since I've updated so here up go. I've been really busy especially since I had someone pretend to be me and give out personal info, it was just crazy. I hope you guys liked it. I'm looking for a Co- writer on my new story which I will be updating soon so look for that. Just message me or comment or whatever to let me know if your interested.

Read, comment, vote. Love you guys -Fiona💙💚💙💚