Before the warning

"Wow... That run... Was brutal..."
"No kidding John... Need... Soda.."
"Fat Ass"
"Dick"
*slap*
" cmon guys. Really! Nows not the time!"
"We know. We need to hide, to avoid... Uhh... Wait..."

    "God damn do I hate school. Do we really have to do this project?" Says Ace, the well built, athletic kid with just enough wits to be comical; expressed vehemently that he could feel his knees want to break from sitting on the floor.
"Yes, we do" retorted John.  A moderate kid with the knowledge to build satellites with cardboard; Johns idea of a good time is vastly different then most.
"Hey, cloud 9, got any ideas?" Says John.
"Call me that again and we'll need an idea to surgically fix your ugly mug." Says Tempest Beretta. The only girl Ace knows and can get along with. A fiery red head, and quick thinker, she is prepared for almost any situation imaginable.
"Fine. Whatever Beretta." Says John, trying to provoke Tempest.
"Wait! Call her TB! It pisses her off!" Says Ace, trying to support his friend while not pushing his luck.
"Get to work! We need the robots to be able to talk and free roam. It's a small project, not a comedy project. If we wanted bad puns and jokes that make the suicidal emo kid look like the popular choice of personality, we'd ask. Do the damn lyrics , Ace, Or I will be forced to kick your ass." Says Tempest.
"Fine, I will." Says Ace, as he tries to stand up from the old floor.
Yet, as he stands up, he hears the worst sound of his life.
"God damnit! I hate these floors! What, was this old Victorian house built in the 70's or something?" Said Ace.
"Actually, the 60's. Close." retorted Tempest.
"Whatever." Says Ace, as he goes to stand up from sitting on the dusty floor. As Ace looks around, he finally gets a chance to admire his surroundings. Ace finally notices how the room looks, as he was too busy hurting his brain with words to see what is around him, so he finally sees the enormous queen sized bed behind him, and the small desk with a beautiful flower vase on top, next to it. Taking one final look around, Ace sighs to himself. "I'm gonna head to the bathroom. I'm gonna kill myself if I inhale anymore of this dust. The scripts look good."
"Done!" John yelled! "The final circuit is in place! We have power to the final robot! Now we need to program them. Tempest, you said you had a computer in the basement?"
"Yes, yes we do. It's the new EVA Specialist too", says Tempest.
"Great! Ace, while you use the bathroom, Tempest and I will go program the first robot. We should name them too...", replies John.
"Good idea", says Ace as he starts walking towards the bathroom. "I'm gonna be in and out, so don't take too long."
Yet, as John went to stand up, a loud crack was heard.
"OWWW! My fuckin knee! That hurt!" Says John.
Tempest burst out laughing! " ha! You pussy! Stand up and take it like a man!" Hahahahaha!"
"Your right Tempest. I could use more pussy in my life."
Ace looks over to see Tempest staring at John with a look somewhere between hate and shock. John on the other hand, was staring at her like a bat out of hell, and was trying to find something to defend himself with.
"Before you two kill each other, go program the damn robots." Yells Ace, before John or Tempest can grab the nearest weapon to hash it out.
"Fine. I'll let it go this time, John. Next time, I will kick your ass."
"Same goes for you too, Beretta."
Now damnit" yells Ace. He turns to see John and Tempest start to head down the long hallway to the kitchen. "finally, took them long enough" thinks Ace, as he starts to close the door. As Ace walks in the bathroom, he hears a loud creak behind him.
So, while Ace jumps and hits the doorframe with his head, Tempest walks in to her bedroom and stares at him.
"What? You scared the shit outta me. Thought I died for a second."
As Tempest grabs the scripts, she looks over at the robot, and starts to chuckle to herself.
"There. That should be done. If you need any help, holler. And when your done, finish the sketch for your robot exo-suit. We each make one. And hurry up!" Says Tempest as she walks back towards the hallway.
"Will do. I'll check up on you guys in a bit." Says Ace, as he finally gets to enter the bathroom.