part 1

Breathing heavily as I tried to escape I heard a sound all around me, I put my ears in my hands as I kneeled onto the ground. You could see the veins through my skull and all through my forearms as the sound increased in volume. Then it stopped, I lifted my head up from the ground and look into the dark, I saw nothing but the taunting fog that surrounded me, I heard the mysterious whispers of the wind and the loud chatter of the crows. All of a sudden, I heard the crack of a stick. At an instant, I looked up, a cold breeze flew down my spine as I look around alert. I heard it again, and in fear, I began to run. Looking back and forth, I could feel myself becoming tired; my feet began to blister as I fell onto the floor. I held my foot tightly as I began to blow cool air on it; I heard quick steps from the dark, my head jerking back and forth as I try to pick out the sound. I felt surrounded, I got up, my feet still burning, keeping myself alert to my surroundings. Just then, I heard a pierce through the wind and the death of a tree, I snapped my head towards the tree when my heart pounded faster and faster in terrifying fear.

            My eyes widened and my skin became pale, my brain became numb as I wobbled to the floor. The world soon then became dark; when I woke up I was surrounded by blades and axes. I struggled to move but, i soon realized that I was straped to a wooden board. With a failed jumped, I looked over my shoulders and there I saw a silver rusted statue with a short knife in its hand. I stretch my head over trying to push the blade towards my arms, and then I heard a sound and became traumatized, the footsteps I heard shot through my soul as I struggled to move. I realized it was too late when the door flung open, “Hello, welcome to my game, I’m so glad you could join.” The hairs on my back stood up when his cold red eyes look at me, with a smile. For a moment I was paralyzed, all I could do was wander as i look back into his cold eyes, “What game?”