part 4

I walked downstairs, carefully and cautiously watching my surroundings. The walls would scream as the crows swing through the walls. My skin became ghostly pale as if someone was sucking the life out of me; you could see the fear and curiosity in my eyes as I continued down. When I reached the bottom, there was a horrific fume that hugged my nose, “Well that’s great another dark room.” I felt around hoping to find a light or a flash light but there was nothing. Beginning to walk up stairs, I heard a laugh from the distance, “hehehehe,” my heart dropped and my eyes widened as I dropped down to the floor. I heard it again, but this time louder, “HAHAHAHA.” My body began to shake and I began to become stiff, I managed to force myself to roll into the dark. Still paralyzed, I began to hear footsteps coming closer and closer to my position; the screeching floors became louder as they were reducing the distance.

            I carefully back away deeper into the shadows, pacing myself almost becoming soundless; soon there was something tugging on me my feet. Almost blowing my cover, I let out a quick screech, the person who I was hiding from stopped and turned around. I could feel him standing towards my direction; I began to sweat from fear. Hoping he wouldn’t begin walking this way, I pushed my luck when he began to walk over to me. Every step that became closer took an inch of breath away every time. I soon close my eyes hoping that I was just imagining all of it. The noise soon then became silent; I open my eyes to find that the noise that hunted me was gone. As easy as I possibly could, I scooted out of the shadows and into the light on the room. There I saw a door, “What in the...” there was a light shining inside the room; my curiosity took over as I began to walk over to it. The floor still screeching as I approached the door, it screamed when I pushed it, only to find a big black bag in the middle of the floor. I was breathless; a million thoughts began to run through my head, “What’s inside? Is it a person? Is it for me?” I walked over to the bag, slowly, as I kneeled down to the ground, the door behind me flung shut as I snapped my head backwards. not know what it was, it let out a high pitched screech but soon stopped inn fear of getting caught. the lights demed out and it began to move like a predator chasing after its prey. Not able to see, i tried to listen out for the creature-person thing, "what are you?"