part 2

All you could see is blood in the center of his eyes as he stared in my direction, my body began to shiver and my stomach turned as my skin became pale. He stared at me once more, piercing into my heart as he said, “The game of death,” a smirk arose from his face as he continued, “I’ve been watching your every move ever since you got here, how you survive, the way you stay alert…” His voice began to weaken as I became buried in thoughts. I stopped him, “how exactly did I get here?” I asked eager to know. He walked up to me still having that smirk on face, “Did you ever check the scar on your back? That ‘birth mark’? It is why you are here.” The smirk soon then became a smile; he walked over to a stand full of a variety of blades, knives, and axes. I began to squirm as he picked up a blade and walked over to me. My eyes widened, still struggling to break free, and just then, he cut my arm, a high pitch screech was let loose as I began to squirm once more.

          Blood gushing through my arm and down to my finger tips while he looked at me, smiling and licking the blade covered in a quilt of blood. My whole arm became a waterfall of blood as I still struggled to break free, “That was just a little taste of what I have in store for you.” My mind became clear, but before I could speak, I was struck with the handle of the blade, and then I blacked out. When I woke up once more, there was glance of white light; I got up to look around, “where am I?” I began to walk around, looking at an island of trees the covered me. I look down to arm which still as an open wound split down the middle, the blood dried up on my arm as the cool breeze lands on it. I go in search for water to wipe off the dried blood from my arm. As I walked, I heard everything in and out of sight, the monkey’s howling, bird chirping, bees, even snakes; I heard it all. When I made it to the river I kneeled down to splash the fresh, cold water onto my face an arms, watching the blood rush through my arms as I’m relieved in pain. Even though I was free, I also felt as if I was being watched. As if someone was watching me right at this moment, I sprang up from looking into the rivers reflection. My eyes began to fall to the back of my head as I struggle to get up I felt my soul dying from inside out and my heart skipping every other beat. “What’s happening to me?!?”